Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, I am a current third year Biomedical Sciences student at Queen Mary University of London.

I know starting uni was very stressful and scary so I want to make a thread where anyone doing any degree can ask me questions.

Also any specific Biomedical Sciences questions I will be happy to answer.

Congrats on joining QMUL!

ReputationRep:
    hey are the lectures recorded?Also how many hours dyu spend revising everyday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missxmystetygirl)
    hey are the lectures recorded?Also how many hours dyu spend revising everyday?
    The lectures are recorded.

TBH for first year you do need to start revising properly until second term, but keep up a high standard of work from the start, especially with coursework as they help boost your module mark.

For end of year exams, I spent from 3-4 hours a day during the first week, then amped it up to 6-8 for 2 weeks, then from 8-10 for the last 2 weeks of revision.

But that is because it takes me some time to fully learn the material.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm thinking about doing Biology. Can you tell me how difficult it was to get in?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.