The Student Room Group

Is Nokeys.com legit?

Recently, plan to get a new pc, and check some softwares and games for it, then Nokeys come into my eyes, Looks the service is not bad, and price cheaper. Anyone know more about it? Can i have a try?
Original post by Derek25
Recently, plan to get a new pc, and check some softwares and games for it, then Nokeys come into my eyes, Looks the service is not bad, and price cheaper. Anyone know more about it? Can i have a try?

I wouldn't trust that site, it's not very well established. Try play-asia, cdkeys.com or instant-gaming.com instead. You can get some really good deals there too.
Original post by Mystelle
I wouldn't trust that site, it's not very well established. Try play-asia, cdkeys.com or instant-gaming.com instead. You can get some really good deals there too.

I second Instant-gaming and cdkeys. I have purchased a lot of keys from them and they worked!
Reply 3
Original post by Mystelle

i tried Nokeys in the end, and works nice, but still thanks, will check more from them next time
Reply 4
Original post by Steljoy
I second Instant-gaming and cdkeys. I have purchased a lot of keys from them and they worked!

thanks
It is. I haven't had any problem so far.

Quick Reply

Latest