The Student Room Group

EPQ on MFL?

I'm doing an EPQ alongside English Literature, English Language and French, and I know I want the EPQ to be MFL based but I don't know what to actually focus on.
I would like to do French and Russian at University, so ideally my EPQ would incorporate at least one of the two into it but I don't know what to focus on...I tried reading up on the Russian Revolution but I lost interest in it because I don't like History too much, and I'm aware that you can't study a topic you study at any point during your A-level course (ie the topics I'm covering in French). I'm doing Edexcel French so I'll have to avoid anything on the course for my EPQ. Does anyone have any ideas as to what question I could use?
Original post by alexseb31
I'm doing an EPQ alongside English Literature, English Language and French, and I know I want the EPQ to be MFL based but I don't know what to actually focus on.
I would like to do French and Russian at University, so ideally my EPQ would incorporate at least one of the two into it but I don't know what to focus on...I tried reading up on the Russian Revolution but I lost interest in it because I don't like History too much, and I'm aware that you can't study a topic you study at any point during your A-level course (ie the topics I'm covering in French). I'm doing Edexcel French so I'll have to avoid anything on the course for my EPQ. Does anyone have any ideas as to what question I could use?

Development of the Russian language?
Reply 2
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
Development of the Russian language?

That's a good idea, thanks :smile: I'm not sure if it would be too big a topic to cover in 5000 words though. Should I perhaps try and find a certain subtopic and work on that instead?
Original post by alexseb31
That's a good idea, thanks :smile: I'm not sure if it would be too big a topic to cover in 5000 words though. Should I perhaps try and find a certain subtopic and work on that instead?

Sounds good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending