Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello :ciao:

This is a thread for all students applying for 2018 entry to Bradford!

What course are you thinking of applying for?

Is there anything you would like to ask?

What are you looking forward to the most?

Have you attended any open days?

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I want to apply for Msc Midwifery studies but I don't have any experience in care. Do I have any chance in Bradford?

ReputationRep:
    If you meet the entry requirements then yes you would stand a chance!

Have you had a look at these?

Emma

(Original post by Debbis)
    Hello,

I want to apply for Msc Midwifery studies but I don't have any experience in care. Do I have any chance in Bradford?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Bradford)
    Hello :ciao:

This is a thread for all students applying for 2018 entry to Bradford!

What course are you thinking of applying for?

Is there anything you would like to ask?

What are you looking forward to the most?

Have you attended any open days?
    Im hoping to apply for 2018 to study midwifery, I am attending an open day on october 7th. However, I have a work placement in january so I wont be able to put this on my personal statement so would I get chance to mention it if I was offered an interview or could I just email them about it or??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paristaylor99)
    Im hoping to apply for 2018 to study midwifery, I am attending an open day on october 7th. However, I have a work placement in january so I wont be able to put this on my personal statement so would I get chance to mention it if I was offered an interview or could I just email them about it or??
    Hi

There will be admissions officers at the Open Day who can give you guidance on your application.

Please see here for the programme.

I hope this helps.

Joe

ReputationRep:
    Hi I’m hoping to apply for paramedics but just wanted to know a bit more on placements. I’ve got experience but being a mature student want to work around family.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.