Phacks
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can anyone enlighten me on the Hire vue Unilever video interview, a person who has done the interview in the last 6 months?
Evie13
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello! Have you completed the interview? I have to do mine in the next couple of days but am struggling with how to prepare. Unsure how to adapt STAR method within the answers if they are hypothetical situations that already tell you the situation and task
maheenreza
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Gotta do mine by tomorrrow. How did you go? Any tips or advice? I applied for the finance position in the Sydney office so not competition! :P
Evie13
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I found mine quite difficult. I'd never done a digital interview like this one. How I would say to prepare with hindsight is to think of situations you might face on your SPECIFIC role and how you might suggest solutions. E.g. You are asked to participate in a meeting you haven't prepared for. What would you do? Usually the scenarios are much more detailed than this so make sure you have a pen and paper to jot down the important fact to ensure you are directly answering the question. Best of luck!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (65)
21.96%
Excited but a bit nervous (134)
45.27%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.16%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed