Royal Holloway, University of London applicants chat and FAQ 2018 Watch

SwagMoneyBaller
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How flexible is royal holloway for entry generally assuming you've chosen an offer, ie - Grades >ABB all accepted initially, followed by BBB all the way down to?
Jessieddurham
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I received an offer to study Modern Languages (French and AB initio German) ABB
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by SwagMoneyBaller)
How flexible is royal holloway for entry generally assuming you've chosen an offer, ie - Grades >ABB all accepted initially, followed by BBB all the way down to?
Hi SwagMoneyBaller,

This is really hard to say! It would depend on your application as a whole, the course you've applied to, as well as how far you missed the grades by, but we do take a look at your application on a case by case basis if you did miss the grades.

Summer
GemRidley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xloismoorex)
I'm looking to do English and History too! I just saw the university today, it's by far the best one I've been to.
That's what I thought too! The course has loads more variety than others I've been to as well.
ZoeN2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by riri_x)
Comparative literature and culture with international film, anyone?!!
Hi! I’m applying for Classical Studies and Comparitive Literature & culture! Have you got an offer yet? I really loved the university. 😊
Abe.legrant
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello from the US. Just received an unconditional offer for politics and ir! Super excited.
username3508706
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm applying to the Modern Languages and History BA with my chosen language being French. :france:
I'm very excited to start university. I visited Royal Holloway on an open day last month and just fell in love with the place.
DeannaChloe
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm looking to study Computer Science with Roya Holloway being my top choice! If I'm lucky enough, roughly how long will it take to receive an offer? Thank you!
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by DeannaChloe)
Hi, I'm looking to study Computer Science with Roya Holloway being my top choice! If I'm lucky enough, roughly how long will it take to receive an offer? Thank you!
Hi Deanna,

It's so great to hear you're looking to study Computer Science. We aim to make a decision within 4 weeks, though this really can depend on a few factors, such as if we require any further information from you, and what time of the year you apply (just before the UCAS deadline may take a bit longer to receive an offer for example). Our Admissions Team are great at getting decisions out to people as soon as possible, so hopefully it won't be too long!

I hope that helps but if you do have any other questions just let me know!

Summer
riri_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ZoeN2)
Hi! I’m applying for Classical Studies and Comparitive Literature & culture! Have you got an offer yet? I really loved the university. 😊
Yes, I have received an offer! Have you? I love the university as well, the campus is so beautiful
username3508706
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just received an offer to study Modern Languages and History in 2018!

I'm so excited!

:france:
Jessjadeanne
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shawless)
Eyy, same here!
Awesome! Have you applied yet? I’m currently waiting on a response 😬 (although I only sent my UCAS off on Friday!!)
ZoeN2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by riri_x)
Yes, I have received an offer! Have you? I love the university as well, the campus is so beautiful
Yes I have! Are you going to accept yours? Did you like it?
ZoeN2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username3508706)
I just received an offer to study Modern Languages and History in 2018!

I'm so excited!

:france:
OOOO that sounds like such an exciting course!
Lia22
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Got an offer for Accounting and Finance today
Litterally sent my UCAS off yesterday, they sure work fast!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
JKING>)
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Unconditional offer if firm choice (which it will be since I just got rejected from Oxford) to study Theoretical Physics. Anyone else applying for this course?
mollycarlin
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, i applied to study Film Studies. Im so excited about university but i couldnt visit campus as i dont live in the UK anymore
riri_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ZoeN2)
Yes I have! Are you going to accept yours? Did you like it?
Yes!!
Wanderlustxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I applied to do English Literature and was wondering how long it typically takes for the uni to reply if I have an offer or not?
Thank you
username3650628
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Wanderlustxx)
Hi I applied to do English Literature and was wondering how long it typically takes for the uni to reply if I have an offer or not?
Thank you
I got an offer for History within 24 hours. So I would say it is likely to be soon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1170)
79.38%
Leave (304)
20.62%

Watched Threads