Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey☺️ I will be starting the mental health nursing masters in Jan 2018, and I am just wondering if any previous or current students could offer me some advice. As I will be studying in Royal Derby Hospital, is it best for me to live in Derby OR live in Nottingham and commute to lectures when needed to? Thanks guys🙂

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully someone responds to this, I'm starting the Adult branch in January too and am not sure where to live. Do you drive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sergy1234)
    Hopefully someone responds to this, I'm starting the Adult branch in January too and am not sure where to live. Do you drive?
    I do drive, but won't be bringing a car with me. How about yourself? I did email the accommodation office asking for some advice, but they told me to come to here. Just so torn!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure whether I should buy a car or not, living in Nottingham looks a little bit cheaper but I don't know how reliable public transportation is to get to and from Derby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sergy1234)
    I'm not sure whether I should buy a car or not, living in Nottingham looks a little bit cheaper but I don't know how reliable public transportation is to get to and from Derby.
    Well I've been looking at university accommodation in Derby, as Derby uni reserve some of their accommodation for Nottingham nursing students. It's only about 20 mins walk to the hospital then.
    It's just so hard to decide😫

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.