AC 2.1: Evaluate personal learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to a learning

Watch
rani786
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi
i am struggling to understand this unit 2: AC 2.1: Evaluate personal learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to a learning theory

• AC 2.2: Indicate a strategy for addressing learning weaknesses

• AC 3.1: Evaluate at least 2 learning theories.

i am unsure what to write please could you help me as i am studying access to midwifery

thank you
Carrina2369
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I was wondering if you got any answering as I’m doing the same course and also struggling with the same question. Many thanks
rani786
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m still struggling with this I’m wondering if you have completed it or not
Carrina2369
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I’m really sorry, no I still don’t have an answer, been looking at the question and attempting it for a couple of weeks now!!! I’m beginning to think I will never get past this unit, it’s so frustrating!! Let me know if you find answers x
Carrina2369
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I’ve just resubmitted this paper. Will let you know how it goes, and if I can help I will x
Ibrahimahmadi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Q6 of gcse English
Emmas010
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I too am massively stuck on this question.....wondering if any of you managed to answer it?
rani786
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m absolutely stuck with this it’s been over a month and still struggling to understand what it’s asking. I really don’t have any clue what I am writing about any help from anyone it would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance
Hayley-Jade84
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, can I ask did you ever get any help, and if so I would be very grateful on some advice please. I am really struggling with this question. Thank you,
Emmas010
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey Hayley-Jade, I don't come on here very often but if you want to PM me feel free..... I am just about to submit unit 2, so I can try and help you, but haven't had it marked yet so not 100% sure I have understood it correctly lol x
emj90210
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Emmas010)
Hey Hayley-Jade, I don't come on here very often but if you want to PM me feel free..... I am just about to submit unit 2, so I can try and help you, but haven't had it marked yet so not 100% sure I have understood it correctly lol x
Hi Emma I was wondering how you did? I am really struggling with this question Ive submitted it once and it failed ive never struggled so much with one question. This question is holding back my entire unit 2 I'm really struggling to relate a theory to my SWOT analysis. I just want to cry any advice would be appriecated.
Aydin.f
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did anyone find the answer
lemd1293
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
has anybody managed to get their head round this yet? Im struggling!
Hlr96
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anybody able to help me understand this question? really struggling 😒
JC1310
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i too am stuck on this question! i have emailed the assessor to see if they can help me but no reply yet. I showed it to a friend who is a graduate and even she did not know how to answer it lol
Bubbleuk
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi I am also on these questions, i am in middle of doing an analysis of swot, this part isn't too bad. I was wondering as i am doing my access course online, what should i use as reference. How would people recommend adding this to my evaluation. Any advice from others that have passes these questions please
Bubbleuk
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by emj90210)
Hi Emma I was wondering how you did? I am really struggling with this question Ive submitted it once and it failed ive never struggled so much with one question. This question is holding back my entire unit 2 I'm really struggling to relate a theory to my SWOT analysis. I just want to cry any advice would be appriecated.
Hi I am stuck on this question, are you able to give me some guidance please
kezjam
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi l am stuck on assignment 2 Q3 Indicate a strategy for addressing learning weaknesses. I sent it off the first time and was sent back to re-send it. can any one help me please.
martin_lee
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi,

got Re-submission on following questions

AC 21.2: Indicate a strategy for addressing learning weaknesses

AC 31.1: Evaluate at least two learning theories

anyone, please help?
amymarshall83
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Emmas010)
Hi Hayley-jane, could u email me what u have so I can't understand it. It's driving me bloody mad..message me and I'll send over my email x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (9)
17.65%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (14)
27.45%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (3)
5.88%
No, I haven't received any communication (25)
49.02%

Watched Threads