Harry.Y
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I need someone to help me with my science revision
username3460126
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Harry.Y)
I need someone to help me with my science revision
What level? Year 9 and under? Gcse? A-Level? I can only help with Gcse and year 9 and under as i've only just starte my gcse science course
Harry.Y
Rep:
(Original post by A.N123)
What level? Year 9 and under? Gcse? A-Level? I can only help with Gcse and year 9 and under as i've only just starte my gcse science course
GCSE
username3460126
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Harry.Y)
GCSE
Oh ok! What particuarly do you need help on? Memorising, understanding a topic??
Harry.Y
Rep:
(Original post by A.N123)
Oh ok! What particuarly do you need help on? Memorising, understanding a topic??
A specific topic : Homeostasis and response
Harry.Y
Rep:
There are more topics off course but first Homeostasis and response
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (1)
100%
It went fairly well (0)
0%
It didn't go too well (0)
0%
TERRIBLE! (0)
0%

Watched Threads