thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Harry.Y)
    I need help for my science
    thanks
    Any particular aspect of science?
    There's loads of great resources out there (although some are still being developed for new spec) from Science and Maths by Primrose Kitten and other science youtubers (they're quite easy to find if you youtube a particular topic) to textbooks, revision guides and lots of helpful people on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    Any particular aspect of science?
    There's loads of great resources out there (although some are still being developed for new spec) from Science and Maths by Primrose Kitten and other science youtubers (they're quite easy to find if you youtube a particular topic) to textbooks, revision guides and lots of helpful people on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you summarize the whole topic of 'chemical changes' and 'energy changes' please (aqa chemistry) ?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    If you’re studying chemical changes, you will most likely be doing physical changes too.

A chemical change is when particles have been mixed together and the atoms have formed bonds, eg: mixing an egg with flour and sugar can not be converted back to just separate egg flour and sugar.

A physical change is when the molecular structure of the object have been changed, but has not bonded with any other atoms or particles, eg: you can melt metal to turn it into a liquid, but then you can change it back to a solid by letting it harden.

Hope this helps
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.