The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier University Applicants Thread 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Name: Matthew
Course: Law
Predicted grades: AAB
Current Highers: AABB
Current National 5's: AAABB
(edited 5 years ago)
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by alizardfromhell
hi! thanks for concern :smile: nahh, i got rejected from all courses in the UK but got an unconditional offer in the Netherlands. ^_^

are you going to take it? seems interesting
Does anyone know if there's any offer holders groups on Facebook? Also, the whole accommodation thing has me a wee bit stressed, anyone else in the same boat?
Excited to start, though! I'll be studying journalism, so if anyone's on the same course, I'm happy to chat!
Original post by BigMack23
are you going to take it? seems interesting

yeah im definitely taking it :smile: Im from Poland so it's closer, cheaper and there is no Brexit there :wink: also I managed to get into a great university and course (different from my original plans, but definitely better) , so I am really pleased.
I have accepted my offer to study Business Studies (Sandwich), and think I will be staying in Bainfield!
I have accepted my place to study Criminology...I just need to get one C this year at higher.
Im kellyanne👋🏻 i got a conditional offer for adult nursing 2 weeks ago at edinburgh napier and was wondering if anyone else got the same and might be staying at sighthill campus??
Hello!
Name: Martina
Course: Biomedical Sciences
Predicted grades: 8 (sciences),8 (maths),10 (english)
Also applying at: none
Original post by KellyanneWookiee
Im kellyanne👋🏻 i got a conditional offer for adult nursing 2 weeks ago at edinburgh napier and was wondering if anyone else got the same and might be staying at sighthill campus??

i will be staying at sighthill campus but i will study biomedical sciences. xx
Original post by SaoirseSeahorse
Does anyone know if there's any offer holders groups on Facebook? Also, the whole accommodation thing has me a wee bit stressed, anyone else in the same boat?
Excited to start, though! I'll be studying journalism, so if anyone's on the same course, I'm happy to chat!

omg yes saaame, i feel you so bad.
Hopefully I will get my accommodation as soos as I get the unconditional offer xx
Original post by 06MacDonaldA5
I have accepted my offer to study Business Studies (Sandwich), and think I will be staying in Bainfield!

I will probably stay in bainfield too! let's keep in touch xx
hello, i'm italian too and i also applied for biomedical sciences at napier
Hi!
I've just completed my first year of study on the part-time Biomedical Sciences course. 😁

This means that I'll still be having some lectures with anyone who will be starting in the School of Applied Sciences in September.

If you're going to be studying Biomed, Applied Sciences or even just studying at Sighthill Campus feel free to say hi or ask questions. 😊
Original post by Martina Cadeddu
I will probably stay in bainfield too! let's keep in touch xx

I now know my flat number, I’m in 4/18 Castle Rock!!!
wow. that's amazing. can't wait to know my flat number as well!
Hey everyone,

Just checking in ahead of A-level results day next week - how is everyone feeling about your results? :smile: If you have any questions we have loads of advice on results here which should be really helpful for you >>>. You can also ask a question there in the box at the top of the page.

Fingers crossed for everyone :crossedf: let us know how you're feeling and how everything goes in this thread :dance:

Any SQA students - hope today has gone well for you :hugs:

Romatron

Spoiler

Original post by Lewis1233
Name: Lewis
Course: Software Engineering
Grades Achieved Highers AAAAB
Predicted Grades:Advanced Highers AAA
Also applying at Edinburgh, Strathclyde, Glasgow

Woah no way!! My name is also Lewis, also from Scotland, I also applied for software engineering (starting next month) and also got AAAAB at higher...
Hey everyone,

Did you receive an email with more information from napier or more information about accommodation when your offer became unconditional?

Valeri
@ValeriV I have received an unconditional offer and I've been also allocated in my accommodation. if you want, we can chat privately xx
Name: I have a pretty uncommon name so I didn't pick it for my username :'') Just call me Carrie for now!
Course: Journalism
Grades: AAAA (English, French, History & RMPS)

Quick Reply