Wycombe Abbey and Westminster school 16+ entrance exam 2017 Nov Watch

Ella Fenton
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi!

Please can someone help me with my entrance exams coming up soon? What are the papers for these schools like? I am doing maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. What kind of questions? How can I revise for it? For the sciences, what topics do they test it on? And also for maths, what are the main topics?

Thank you so much if you can help me! I would really appreciate your help!

Ella xx

P.S THIS IS REALLY URGENT
DragonsOfAsshai
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ella Fenton)
Hi!

Please can someone help me with my entrance exams coming up soon? What are the papers for these schools like? I am doing maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. What kind of questions? How can I revise for it? For the sciences, what topics do they test it on? And also for maths, what are the main topics?

Thank you so much if you can help me! I would really appreciate your help!

Ella xx

P.S THIS IS REALLY URGENT
Hi, I did the exam for Westminster last year and I am currently going there now. I did the same subjects as you as well. The exams were difficult but not impossible. I did not revise for it very much, just made sure I knew some GCSE topics. The maths exam is just like a GCSE exam if I remember correctly, it was not too difficult but I did not finish it, it was quite long. The physics and chemistry exam was difficult since it involved A level topics, however they give you information about it so you just they expect you to use your skills and creativity. Just stay confidant and stop and think when you reach a question that you are stuck on. You also have to do a personal statement thing so I would advise trying to fill it as much as possible in the time you have. Good Luck.
Ella Fenton
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank you for your reply! xx

Are the maths questions like UKMT questions? A lot of algebra?

For physics and chemistry, are there a lot of calculations?
What are the topics which they asked for?

Thank you again!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (167)
61.4%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.04%
No- I want it (74)
27.21%
No- I don't want it (20)