How to join group chats before starting uni?

Watch
Emms.1
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How do people find/join group chats on facebook, whatsapp, ect. for their uni, course, and accomodation for example? I keep hearing people talk about them but I don't know where to look or how to join!
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Emms.1)
How do people find/join group chats on facebook, whatsapp, ect. for their uni, course, and accomodation for example? I keep hearing people talk about them but I don't know where to look or how to join!
Use search function on Facebook. You could try joining your uni page by going on 'university applicant 2017' page, or even just type in your uni name followed with 'freshers 2017', and post a status there to ask if there's any existing chat for your course.
Aleph Null
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Emms.1)
I just started Facebook a few months ago, set my education to my university (oh ****, I start tomorrow!), and I was invited by people to groups and group chats
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
8.93%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.93%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.36%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
42.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.57%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads