The Student Room Group

Can I change from college into an apprenticeship?

I started college on Monday and I really disliked it as there where bullies on my course and I have bad anxiety. It was level 3 health and social care as I wanted to do children's nursing. Is it possible that I could quit after one day due to my mental health. I was planning on doing an apprenticeship at a nursery and then an access course afterwards to get on to children's nursing. My mom is phoning the college today as I couldn't face going in. Any advice would be great. Thank you. 😊
did you dislike the course itself or was it just the fact there were bullies there? if it was the bullies could you perhaps do the same course at a different college? as it would take a bit longer to get into nursing if you did an apprenticeship and then an access course
Reply 2
It's more to do with the bullies are on the course and just give me dirty looks. The course looks alright but the nearest college's are two buses away. The apprenticeship I'm looking at is at the college I'm currently enrolled at. The nursery isn't too far away. I am considering moving colleges if I have to but I'm not sure what to do

Thank you for replying 😀

Quick Reply

Latest