Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, please could anyone tell me if I can receive student finance for a foundation degree at a brick university if i already have a undergraduate degree from OU?

    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi sll17

    If you already hold a degree and looking to do another degree it will be classed as a equivalent level of qualification which means that not won't be eligible for funding.

    Thanks Miriam
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.