The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes University (OBU) Applicants 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Debbi13
a) I am thinking of applying for physiotherapy
b) The most exciting thing would be meeting new people coming from different backgrounds.
c) I am most nervous about my grades which I fear might not be enough inspite of desperetely wanting to do only that.
d) I cannot come for an open day as I am from India.

I'm from India too, which year are you in?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by cloudc
Anyone studying Economics, finance and international business? x

Hi there!

I'm a current student at Oxford Brookes, and even though I don't study this subject, I can tell you a little bit more about it.

Like with most other courses here at Brookes, in your first year you will be learning the basics of the course, namely economic theory and how you can apply this in the real world. In your second and third year you can choose modules that you think will fit your interests better most of which will be focusing on the international aspects of your studies.
During your second year you are also able to go on Study Abroad or a Work Placement which could be a really great way to enhance you CV.

You will probably be based a lot in our brand new Business Building on our Headington site, where you can take advantage of all the study spaces and computers.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best,

Panni
Student Ambassador
Reply 62
Hello linda I am also autistic and studying at brookes how are you finding it? kimblee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending