The Student Room Group

Best Moveset for Froslass?

I caught a sparky one on Victory Road and she's cutesy and looks like Yukina and I want to use her. BUT, her IVs, nature, and practically everything else is pretty bad. She faints CONSTANTLY. I can use a gold Bottle Cap when she hits level 100, but I need to keep the stupid thing alive until then. It's real sad because her ability to use Hail and Wil'o'Wisp plus Protect would be great if she was more bulky, but I can't keep her out even with potions. Lonely nature. Help? Any ideas, guys?

Bijin tax:
"I am useless in combat, just like my namesake! "
What gen is this?
Don't bother using it. There's a reason why in MP when it is used its given hazard moves and destiny bond.
Original post by shawn_o1
What gen is this?

Seventh generation, that's when bottle caps were introduced.

Original post by mariaevinne
I caught a sparky one on Victory Road and she's cutesy and looks like Yukina and I want to use her. BUT, her IVs, nature, and practically everything else is pretty bad. She faints CONSTANTLY. I can use a gold Bottle Cap when she hits level 100, but I need to keep the stupid thing alive until then. It's real sad because her ability to use Hail and Wil'o'Wisp plus Protect would be great if she was more bulky, but I can't keep her out even with potions. Lonely nature. Help? Any ideas, guys?

Bijin tax:
"I am useless in combat, just like my namesake! "

If you're playing her in-game then just throw coverage moves on her and use it in the time honoured manner of spamming whatever attack does the most damage. If you're going to be using her competitively, head over to smogon and pick whichever set is recommended for your chosen battle format. Using it as a hail setter would be a bad choice though, hail teams have enough problems without wasting a turn using the move Hail rather than sending in something with Snow Warning.
Reply 4
Frosslass really isnt viable tbh I used to play competitive from 2014 and stopped this year. However if you were going to use a Froslass I would makit as fast as possible run Destiny bond and focus sash. Then chuck support moves on like Will-o-wisp, Confuse ray and Taunt.

Quick Reply

Latest