The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Received a conditional offer today to study Psychology!!!! Didn't expect to get a response so quickly (1 working day after submitting my UCAS application) :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I thought the offer was going to take longer but it took me 3 days after submitting my UCAS application. I'm an international student applying for comp sci.
Reply 3
Just got an offer today for comparative lit with film studies. So unexpected and I’m really excited!
Only two working days and I managed to secure an A*AA offer for MSci Mathematics😄😄
Original post by Hfernando
Only two working days and I managed to secure an A*AA offer for MSci Mathematics😄😄

Got my Mathematics Bsc offer AAA! wooh first offer in the bag

ps got informed on kings apply but nothing showing up on track...anyone else got same problem
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Twi491
Just got an offer today for comparative lit with film studies. So unexpected and I’m really excited!

Thats amazing! When did you apply??
Original post by kazuto.p46
Got my Mathematics Bsc offer AAA! wooh first offer in the bag

ps got informed on kings apply but nothing showing up on track...anyone else got same problem

UCAS track will update soon. I got my offer at about 18:00 last night, but track didn't update until about 6 hours later. congrats on your offer. KCL is also my first offer in the bag.
Reply 8
Original post by Hfernando
UCAS track will update soon. I got my offer at about 18:00 last night, but track didn't update until about 6 hours later. congrats on your offer. KCL is also my first offer in the bag.

I've applied for Geography, but I don't know when I should be expecting to hear something .....
Received my offer for BEng in Electronic Engineering
I've never posted in Student Room before (I've spent the past 4 years of my life reading discussions obsessively) but I'm so happy that I've got my first offer back from Kings to study History and IR!! Anyone else got an offer for this course? I've wanted to apply to Kings since I was 12 years old and I can't quite believe I've actually got a place! (Although, by the sounds of things, my 7 day waiting time isn't as impressive as I thought... :wink: )
Original post by joedavies137
I've never posted in Student Room before (I've spent the past 4 years of my life reading discussions obsessively) but I'm so happy that I've got my first offer back from Kings to study History and IR!! Anyone else got an offer for this course? I've wanted to apply to Kings since I was 12 years old and I can't quite believe I've actually got a place! (Although, by the sounds of things, my 7 day waiting time isn't as impressive as I thought... :wink: )

Congratulations! I signed up for History if thats similar enough :smile: If you don't mind me asking when did you send it off and get an offer back?
Original post by S98paul
I thought the offer was going to take longer but it took me 3 days after submitting my UCAS application. I'm an international student applying for comp sci.

Got for computer science with management
Original post by haki45
Congratulations! I signed up for History if thats similar enough :smile: If you don't mind me asking when did you send it off and get an offer back?

Thank you! Have you heard back from yours? I applied last Wednesday (got my King's confirmation email the next morning), and got my offer yesterday at about 5pm.
Thank you! Have you heard back from yours? I applied last Wednesday (got my King's confirmation email the next morning), and got my offer yesterday at about 5pm.

No I haven't heard back yet. I sent my application on Sunday and received a confirmation this Monday. I guess I'll have to do a bit more waiting.
Original post by haki45
No I haven't heard back yet. I sent my application on Sunday and received a confirmation this Monday. I guess I'll have to do a bit more waiting.

I wouldn't worry about it. My girlfriend applied (for single honours History) 30 minutes after me, got an offer from Exeter (her favourite) 4 hours later, Manchester by the end of the week, and York on Monday. I was starting to panic a bit (MY APPLICATION WAS DREADFUL I AM DREADFUL I AM NEVER GOING TO LEAVE THIS TOWN MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK TO MY JOB AT KFC THERE IS NO MEANING TO LIFE) when KCL got back to me. It'll come. Where else are you applying for, if you don't mind me asking?
I wouldn't worry about it. My girlfriend applied (for single honours History) 30 minutes after me, got an offer from Exeter (her favourite) 4 hours later, Manchester by the end of the week, and York on Monday. I was starting to panic a bit (MY APPLICATION WAS DREADFUL I AM DREADFUL I AM NEVER GOING TO LEAVE THIS TOWN MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK TO MY JOB AT KFC THERE IS NO MEANING TO LIFE) when KCL got back to me. It'll come. Where else are you applying for, if you don't mind me asking?

Wow congrats to your girlfriend too those are awesome schools!

I'm also applying for history in Oxford, UCL, Edinburgh and St. Andrews besides KCL :smile:
Original post by haki45
Wow congrats to your girlfriend too those are awesome schools!

I'm also applying for history in Oxford, UCL, Edinburgh and St. Andrews besides KCL :smile:

Thank you! No way!! I'm applying to UCL, Oxford, Edinburgh and LSE!!!
Thank you! No way!! I'm applying to UCL, Oxford, Edinburgh and LSE!!!

Haha that's such a coincidence! I was thinking of applying to history and IR/Politics like you but I ended up applying for pure history.
I applied for History and IR then IR on it’s own, a day ago I sent my UCAS off and got a confirmation email this morning. Really don’t want to get my hopes up because I’m a grade below the predicted grades (they want AAA and I have AAB) so kind of stressed lmaooo, good luck every1 !!