The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Got an offer yesterday for Biomedical sciences! I want to study medicine and biomedicine was my backup so I'm glad.:smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Hfernando
Only two working days and I managed to secure an A*AA offer for MSci Mathematics😄😄

Original post by kazuto.p46
Got my Mathematics Bsc offer AAA! wooh first offer in the bag

Really!? Both of you? Now I feel bad... I also applied for MSci Mathematics but haven't heard a thing <///3. Maybe because I am an international EU student?? Literally dying right now why haven't they said anything
Reply 22
Hey guys, well done for your applications and securing places! Im a final year student with Comp Science and Management. Feel free to ask me any questions if you want. :smile:

Best of luck!
Got an offer for Neuroscience this morning! I'm happy! :smile:
Reply 24
I'm an international student who was applying for international relations at King's. I received my offer this morning, with an offer of 35 in the IB! I didn't expect to hear back so soon so I was pleasantly surprised xx
Applied for BioMed, I'm an international student as well and this is my back up for med, haven't heard anything
Original post by pmehtz
I'm an international student who was applying for international relations at King's. I received my offer this morning, with an offer of 35 in the IB! I didn't expect to hear back so soon so I was pleasantly surprised xx

Congratulations!!! Amazing :smile: When did you apply?
Got an AAA offer for Politics this morning, predicted A*AA, with a B in AS politics (resitting). So buzzed, only applied 10 days ago as well.
Sent off my application around one and a half weeks ago, and received an offer to study PPE at 2 am my time. Pretty excited and happy :smile:
Got an offer for biomed last night!! Just gotta get AAB now- so happy!
Reply 30
Original post by NeverGrowUp
what offer did they give you and when did you send off your application?

Offer of AAB and I sent my application off on the 12th of October.
Reply 31
Original post by uygurumut
Received my offer for BEng in Electronic Engineering

Hi! When had you applied?
Reply 32
Anyone with Bioengineering offers?
My offer on King's Apply has disappeared!!
Should I be worried? :frown::cry2:
Original post by surina16
My offer on King's Apply has disappeared!!
Should I be worried? :frown::cry2:

might just be an admin thing, I got like 3 acknowledgment emails, I would still email to see what's happening
Original post by Milky_Way
might just be an admin thing, I got like 3 acknowledgment emails, I would still email to see what's happening

Yeah same I got quite a few acknowledgements as well. Weirdly, the day after I applied, the portal told me I had an update, only for it to not display anything different so I'm hoping that it might all just be because their IT system is a bit dodgy?
I've sent them a message on the portal so hopefully they reply soon! :redface:
Reply 36
Original post by tripplea
Received a conditional offer today to study Psychology!!!! Didn't expect to get a response so quickly (1 working day after submitting my UCAS application) :biggrin:

Hey, what were your predicted grades? If you don't mind me asking! I've applied for Psychology too, and super anxious! Congratulations though!!
Original post by zsayani
Hey, what were your predicted grades? If you don't mind me asking! I've applied for Psychology too, and super anxious! Congratulations though!!

My predicted grades are A*AA
Reply 38
I applied for Spanish&Management but haven't heard back yet, any languages people getting offers yet???
Got an offer for biomedical sciences :smile: :smile:

Latest