Scroll to see replies

Original post by Incunabula
Yeah, nothing.

What email did you use?

[email protected]
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
From experience, I'd recommend checking out the places on Campusboard, found a tonne of places on there when I was looking (missed out on halls as I applied too late) and it was great for finding accommodation as it's student only :smile:
Original post by Blackninja123
Got an offer at Great Dover Street Apartments :biggrin: Anyone else?

meeee :smile:
Reply 83

me :-)
Do we have mini fridges in our rooms?
Julian Markham house anyone?
Reply 86
Original post by xbxth
me :-)

Original post by Appazap
meeee :smile:

If you don’t mind me asking, when did you apply??
Thxxxx
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 87

Heyyy,

Sorry if you don’t mind me asking when did u apply? X
Original post by Dubbb
Heyyy,

Sorry if you don’t mind me asking when did u apply? X

I applied on the day applications opened which I think was the 23rd Jan.
Original post by Dubbb
Thxxxx

6th of February, i also applied for KAAS so my accommodation is at a reduced price :smile:
Does anyone know how long roughly Kings will give you your accommodation offer after applying?
Reply 91
Original post by Dubbb
Thxxxx

i applied the day applications opened, back in january x
Reply 92
Original post by Alice Rydzik
Does anyone know how long roughly Kings will give you your accommodation offer after applying?

These peeps I asked got their offer in approx 3 months, so I guess we should be hearing in may/ June...
Hey everyone!

I got an offer for English so I will be at the Strand Campus most of my time. Has anyone had a chance to look at the accommodation irl as I find it really confusing which one to choose?

I'd like to be in about 30-40 min walking distance and I would also apply for KAAS (so no crazy prices/week).

Any recommendations?

Thanks
x
Reply 94
That happened to me as well! I emailed them about it and they just said i didn't have an offer yet.
Original post by Incunabula
I got a text from King’s saying that i’ve been made an offer, but no email confirmation and nothing on the portal. 😐
Reply 95
Can't decide between KCL accommodation or intercollegiate? Anyone have any advice? Also which intercollegiate? Going to be based at strand campus. Thank u!
I got an offer for Stratford 1 and hoping to do English with film at the Strand campus - anyone else around?
Original post by Mimichiix
I got an offer for Stratford 1 and hoping to do English with film at the Strand campus - anyone else around?

Me! Love most things about Stratford One, but the location is putting me off a bit (due to travelling), ill probably accept the offer soon, tho! :smile:

Im doing CompSci - Strand Campus
Original post by JayX0
Me! Love most things about Stratford One, but the location is putting me off a bit (due to travelling), ill probably accept the offer soon, tho! :smile:

Im doing CompSci - Strand Campus

Nice! I was unsure about the traveling too - it does seem quite far away. But at the same time, the facilities and area are really great (the price not so much) but I'm overall just happy I don't have to endure the disturbances of Stamford or GDS :tongue: At the end of the day, you'll make friends with people in the accommodation that also go to the strand and likely travel together when you can - that's what I'm planning on doing! My friend and I are both at Stratford so we're hoping to go together :redface:
Got an offer for Wolfson House yesterday, and accepted it.

I asked if I could be placed with similarly aged students (21+). Anyone in the same boat?

Quick Reply

Latest