The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Descretionary payment

I am retaking study block 2 of my final year of uni due to health reasons. I have been awarded descretionary payment as I am not able to support myself financially from September through to the start of the academic year. I can not receive my payment from SFE until I am enrolled on my course but I can't do this until January so defeats the purpose. I really need that payment from SFE to pay my rent and bills as that is why I was awarded it in the first place. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Bones Doyle
I am retaking study block 2 of my final year of uni due to health reasons. I have been awarded descretionary payment as I am not able to support myself financially from September through to the start of the academic year. I can not receive my payment from SFE until I am enrolled on my course but I can't do this until January so defeats the purpose. I really need that payment from SFE to pay my rent and bills as that is why I was awarded it in the first place. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Sorry, just to clarify, the descretionary payment was from September throughout the whole acedemic year and not just when I started in January
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Quick Reply

Latest