Kumon Watch

This discussion is closed.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Simba)
Ah, so in other words you're going to give me bad karma, just because I gave you it :rolleyes: ? That kinda defeats the idea of the system, but ah well... A mature thing for you to do would be to accept it and learn not to spam from this experience you've had.
I never said that. Since you are still new your rep had no effect what soever on my points. But If I wanted to I could.

And you are calling me a spammer? Oh dear little one. You havent been here long enough. :cool:
Simba
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
18.52 posts a day even after 7 months :eek: ? Sounds like a lot, but ah well... I'm willing to be friends :cool: .
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Simba)
18.52 posts a day even after 7 months :eek: ? Sounds like a lot, but ah well... I'm willing to be friends :cool: .
and its not spam. Take a look at all of the Dazya's stats then youll have someone to rep.
Simba
Rep:
?
I have seen Dazya's posts already, and they do seem to lack that certain something, but he wasn't the one who posted it in a topic I created. SPAM, as I think you might already know, stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Mail. We can modify the 'Mail' part to 'Reply' for the sake of argument. Your post was pointless; it was off topic, and it was annoying simply because people have to scroll past it. I can't say it was exactly stupid, but seriously though, why did you actually post it :confused: ?
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Simba)
I have seen his/her posts already, and they do seem to lack that certain something, but he wasn't the one who posted it in a topic I created. SPAM, as I think you might already know, stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Mail. We can modify the 'Mail' part to 'Reply' for the sake of argument. Your post was pointless; it was off topic, and it was annoying simply because people have to scroll past it. I can't say it was exactly stupid, but seriously though, why did you actually post it :confused: ?
They dont care becuase they love me. And I posted it becuase you were saying if we study maths and I said.. No I loathe and despise it. A valid reason for not doing Kumon maths. See. :rolleyes:
neha p
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*sniff*
is this a polite arguement?
Simba
Rep:
?
Who doesn't care because they love you? I didn't say if you studied maths, I asked if you studied Kumon, which is Maths and English anyway. Even if you did have a small reason like that, it's not as if you put thought into your post. It would be nice if you put some thought into your posts before sending them in future ^_^! There is nothing else for me to say here, but thanks for the discussion ,

~~Simba
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.46%
No (613)
72.54%

Watched Threads