The Student Room Group

Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration- Unit 3 HELP.

Hi, I'm currently doing an apprenticeship in business administration and I'm stuck on unit 3.
if anyone is able to advise/help it would be greatly appreciated.
Is it level 2 apprenticeship? :smile:
Sorry, just read the title again *face palm*

Is it the Principles of providing administrative services question? Bc ive done it :smile:
Reply 3
Yes,
1.17- explain the factors to be considered when selecting mail services.

(i feel like all the mail services questions seem to have similar answers as well. haha)
I haven't done that question yet, I didn't realise there was more D:

But probably just if they have good customer service, good delivery time, if they're reliable and safe to use. Something like that, i'm probably not much help lol!
Reply 5
Better help nothing haha thank you.There's about 21 questions on unit 3 i think!
Reply 6
Hello, I created this page with my level 2 business admin that I completed last year. Hope it helps
https://independent.academia.edu/businessadminlevel2
Reply 7
Original post by abs96
Hello, I created this page with my level 2 business admin that I completed last year. Hope it helps
https://independent.academia.edu/businessadminlevel2

Thank you! This is extremely helpful :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by ella1028
Thank you! This is extremely helpful :smile:

That's great to hear! Let me know if you need help with other units :smile:
Reply 9
hello, im doing the level 2 business admin and i really need help with unit 215 and 217.unit 215 is contribute to the organisation of an event unit 217 provide administrative support for meeting if any of you could help that would be brilliant thank you
Reply 10
Original post by ash1237
hello, im doing the level 2 business admin and i really need help with unit 215 and 217.unit 215 is contribute to the organisation of an event unit 217 provide administrative support for meeting if any of you could help that would be brilliant thank you

Hi, are you doing level 2 NVQ or Diploma?
Reply 11
I am doing a level 2 diploma
Original post by abs96
That's great to hear! Let me know if you need help with other units :smile:

sorry to be a pain, any chance you done unit 44 - deliver customer service? thank you
Reply 13
Original post by beckyb1989
sorry to be a pain, any chance you done unit 44 - deliver customer service? thank you

Hi Becky,

I didn't do that unit but I may be able to help anyway.

What question(s) are you stuck on?

Abbie
hi I am doing a level2 business apprenticeship I am stuck on unit 14

Explain why data should be presented and reported in different ways
Reply 15
Original post by ctilley91
hi I am doing a level2 business apprenticeship I am stuck on unit 14

Explain why data should be presented and reported in different ways

Hi, see if the below helps!!

1.2: Explain why data should be presented and reported in different ways
Presented and reported in different ways:
to suit different audiences and their requirements; use of pictures rather than words, e.g. use a map of an area rather than trying to describe it in words; stand out on a page; use graphs and charts can help the audience understand figures; in tables or columns, e.g. a newsletter using a word processing or desk top publishing package
Email- is that its free and if they need hard copies then it can be printed from the other person. Also would add read and recieve so it shows everyone has seen it.Letter in post- it is formal and will have details.1. Email2. Email3. Letter in postIf you need anything else then i can help as i have completed the whole thing

Quick Reply

Latest