The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Physician associate studies north west2018 entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys, are any of you still waiting to hear back? Interviews have been extended to 25th October when do you think they will send out invitations?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Justagirltrying
Hi guys, are any of you still waiting to hear back? Interviews have been extended to 25th October when do you think they will send out invitations?

This wait is killing me!

they said we'll know by the end of the month right?

however someone on this thread showed an email from the uni saying interviews have been extended with the last one being on the 25th of October...wonder if that means results will come out later...
(edited 6 years ago)
im so nervous now just want to find out now whether I've got a place or not. The wait is killing me
Reply 23
Original post by HannahPostGrad
im so nervous now just want to find out now whether I've got a place or not. The wait is killing me

It’s not fair that they make us wait this, long to be honest I can’t even concentrate at work just need to no weather I got in or not 😩
Anyone hear from them yet???! :s
Reply 25
Original post by ashrafali
Anyone hear from them yet???! :s

I had my interview today and they confirmed that it will definitely be by the end of THIS month!
Original post by ksl13
I had my interview today and they confirmed that it will definitely be by the end of THIS month!

Nerve wracking isn't it! Finally all the interviews are done! How did your interview go ? We're there a lot of people there ?
Reply 27
Nerve wracking isn't it! Finally all the interviews are done! How did your interview go ? We're there a lot of people there ?

There were a few groups so I couldn't really tell! Can't really judge on how it went because it's hard to tell what it was they were looking for. Fingers crossed though!!
Original post by ksl13
There were a few groups so I couldn't really tell! Can't really judge on how it went because it's hard to tell what it was they were looking for. Fingers crossed though!!

Yeah it's hard to know what they want! it was getting so confusing knowing when the last interview date was going to be so nice to know they are all done
anyone heard anything ??
I've emailed them yesterday , was told we won't hear from them anytime this week. It'll be definitely next week
good luck everyone! Lets hope we hear back in the next few days
Reply 32
good luck everyone! Lets hope we hear back in the next few days

Anyone heard anything?
Original post by ksl13
Anyone heard anything?

Nothing yet
Nothing on my end...
Nothing here yet either...
Reply 36
Still nothing :frown: do you know if they tell you if you have been unsuccessful?
Original post by Ann92
Still nothing :frown: do you know if they tell you if you have been unsuccessful?

Yes they will of course
Reply 38
Has anyone heard anything yet? Or does anyone have any idea when we should expect an email?
Reply 39
Original post by Ann92
Has anyone heard anything yet? Or does anyone have any idea when we should expect an email?

Another 2 weeks !!!! Mid November

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending