The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath Applicants + freshers 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Wow, I dunno if you'll get in, I got 3A*s and was rejected and now I'm studying chem eng at Sheffield. :/
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 21
I received my offer for Mathematics (G103) yesterday and I’m v happy :smile:
Original post by milese3

when did you apply
Reply 23
Original post by pagefan
when did you apply

September 22nd
Reply 24
Original post by REEEEEEEEEE677
Wow, I dunno if you'll get in, I got 3A*s and was rejected and now I'm studying chem eng at Sheffield. :/

What were you're predictions?
Original post by milese3

I also received my offer for MMath yesterday! I've now got 4/5 offers, just waiting for Cambridge ;D I'm very happy with Bath though, it's a strong possibility it'll be my firm or insurance, depending on how Cambridge goes :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by NathCave
I also received my offer for MMath yesterday! I've now got 4/5 offers, just waiting for Cambridge ;D I'm very happy with Bath though, it's a strong possibility it'll be my firm or insurance, depending on how Cambridge goes :biggrin:

You’re in the same situation as me. Yeah, I really liked the look of Bath, it’s just a matter of how Cambridge goes :smile:
Has anyone had offers for architecture at bath?
Received an offer for psychology today! :smile:
Original post by alageard
Asha Lageard
North West England
Course: Biochemistry
Predicted grades: AAA
I have applied to: Bath, Nottingham, Warwick, Lancaster and Keele
I have received offers from: Bath and Nottingham

How long did it take for bath to give you an offer?
Original post by 0hhowinteresting
Received an offer for psychology today! :smile:

I’m applying for psychology too! How long did they take to give you an offer and what we’re your predicted grades?
Original post by eloiseberquez
I’m applying for psychology too! How long did they take to give you an offer and what we’re your predicted grades?

I applied on the 5th of October with predicted grades of A*AA in psychology, biology and english literature respectively :smile: and they offered yesterday (25th October) - hope that helps! Nice to see another psychology applicant - where else are you applying?
I applied on the 5th of October with predicted grades of A*AA in psychology, biology and english literature respectively :smile: and they offered yesterday (25th October) - hope that helps! Nice to see another psychology applicant - where else are you applying?

Oh that’s reassured me- I only applied on Sunday and I’ve had offers from other unis but was really hoping for bath!
I’ve also applied for KCL, Nottingham, Southampton and goldsmiths-psychology is so competitive it just puts me on edge!
Original post by eloiseberquez
Oh that’s reassured me- I only applied on Sunday and I’ve had offers from other unis but was really hoping for bath!
I’ve also applied for KCL, Nottingham, Southampton and goldsmiths-psychology is so competitive it just puts me on edge!

Oh you've applied quite recently - don't fret, I didn't receive my first offer until 2 weeks after applying! I've applied for KCL too :smile: yeah I agree psychology is so hard to get into but I'm sure you'll be fine!
Oh you've applied quite recently - don't fret, I didn't receive my first offer until 2 weeks after applying! I've applied for KCL too :smile: yeah I agree psychology is so hard to get into but I'm sure you'll be fine!

KCL replied within two hours and I think that’s what’s putting me on edge! I’m trying to remember no news isn’t a rejection, and exactly we’ll be fine!
Reply 35
Hi! Got my offer today for chemistry! 36 IB points with 6 6 6 at HL.
I submitted mine on 29th Sept and have 2 offers atm. My predicted was 43 with 777 at HLs.
I applied to Cambridge, Imperial, Bath, Bristol, and Nottingham (swapped KCL with Nottingham mid-October) and have offers from Bath and Bristol! I have already done my imterview with Imperial, just waiting for their decision! I will definitely choose Bath as my firm or insurance depending on how Cambridge goes!
Name: Josh
Course: Civil Engineering
Predicted grades: A*AA
Also applying at: ICL, Bristol, Nottingham (Offer: AAA), SOTON
Name: Douglas
Course: maths with placement
Predicted grades: A*A*A* in maths, further maths, English lit (was also doing history and predicted A* but dropped it)
Applying to: Bristol, Oxford, Leeds and Birmingham
Offers from: Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham
Applied on the 10 of October, really like it so really want an offer, with every passing day I get more worried they don’t like me because of my filthy non science :/
Original post by alageard
Asha Lageard
North West England
Predicted grades: AAA
I have applied to: Bath, Nottingham, Warwick, Lancaster and Keele
I have received offers from: Bath and Nottingham

When did you apply? And what was your offer?
Predicted grades: A*A*A (Maths, Chemistry & Biology respectively)
Also applying to: University of Bristol, Oxford and Exeter twice.
Received offers from: University of Bristol
I applied on the 13th of October, Hating the wait already!

Quick Reply

Latest