Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabbygreet)
    Name: Gabby
    Course: Computer Science
    Predicted grades: D*BB
    Also applying at: Leicester, Sussex, Chichester

Nervous as hell but got an interview today Good luck everyone x
    Oooh another compsci applicant good luck!!

What date is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CompSci2018)
    Oooh another compsci applicant good luck!!

What date is your interview?
    For Canterbury it is on the 7th of December ! And for Medway I've booked it for the 7th of February

ReputationRep:
    For Canterbury it is on the 7th of December ! And for Medway I've booked it for the 7th of February
    I have an Interview at Kent on same date!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolto)
    I have an Interview at Kent on same date!
    Ah that's great! Maybe i'll see you around, have you done previous Interviews? This would be my first one so kind of nervous

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's great! Maybe i'll see you around, have you done previous Interviews? This would be my first one so kind of nervous
    No, this would be my first too, very nervous but the whole event should be entertaining
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Nice! I'm on the 30th November so feeling pretty nervous have you visited Kent before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolto)
    No, this would be my first too, very nervous but the whole event should be entertaining
    Ah I see, at least everyone will be in the same boat I suppose! It should be interesting haha

ReputationRep:
    Nice! I'm on the 30th November so feeling pretty nervous have you visited Kent before?
    Ah, good luck, I'm sure you'll do great! I have yeah, I went to the open day a couple of months ago and loved it. Have you been before?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, good luck, I'm sure you'll do great! I have yeah, I went to the open day a couple of months ago and loved it. Have you been before?
    Not yet it’s quiet a long distance for me to commute but I’m sure it will be worth it. Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolto)
    Not yet it’s quiet a long distance for me to commute but I’m sure it will be worth it. Where are you from?
    Awh that's a shame, I'm from south east only a couple of hours away. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but I've looked at the virtual site and one of my friends has seen it before so I asked her about accommodation etc tbh I just really like the course

ReputationRep:
    Awh that's a shame, I'm from south east only a couple of hours away. What about you?
    Swansea about 8 hours with the coach 😫 I will have to stay a night in Kent if I want to be on time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolto)
    Swansea about 8 hours with the coach 😫 I will have to stay a night in Kent if I want to be on time
    Ooo... That's far 😯 What made you want to come to Kent if you don't mind me asking? Since you live so far

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but I've looked at the virtual site and one of my friends has seen it before so I asked her about accommodation etc tbh I just really like the course
    Haha that's fair enough! I did that with Leicester, felt too far for me to go to an open day if I didn't want to stay a night somewhere 😂
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Offered AAB with BBB if I firm 😁

ReputationRep:
    Name: Nim
    Course: Biochemistry
    Predicted grades: A*AA
    Also applying to: St. George's (biomed); UCL, Bristol and Cardiff (medicine)

Just found out I've been invited to interview!
    Good luck everyone x

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional of 34 points for Psychology and Social Anthropology

ReputationRep:
    Ooo... That's far 😯 What made you want to come to Kent if you don't mind me asking? Since you live so far
    I'm always up for new challenges and it will be the start off a new chapter i really needed to move

ReputationRep:
    psychology with clinical and a year in industry hopefully!!!

ReputationRep:
    I firmed Kent for European legal studies LLB

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 20, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Kent
    Canterbury campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.