Edexcel GCSE Business Studies Controlled Assessment (CAT)

Watch
bfm.mcdermott
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm doing my CAT next month and I'm quite stressed because I haven't been given much information. It's about repeat purchase.

Has anyone done this CAT before? Any advice?
Swizzlepop8909
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ive got mine in december and i have just started the research lessons!
Basically choose a business and choose 5 methods of research you will conduct with the business. these research methods can be interviewing the owner about his offers for repeat purchase, looking on their location on a map for their store's convenience for customers and how well its located, observing in the shop to see how friendly staff are, or giving out questionnares for customers to fill out.
Then with this research you have collected you should present it in a write up. For example talk about it in more detail and present your information in graphs or pie charts. Hope this helps xx
Bassant
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Swizzlepop8909)
Ive got mine in december and i have just started the research lessons!
Basically choose a business and choose 5 methods of research you will conduct with the business. these research methods can be interviewing the owner about his offers for repeat purchase, looking on their location on a map for their store's convenience for customers and how well its located, observing in the shop to see how friendly staff are, or giving out questionnares for customers to fill out.
Then with this research you have collected you should present it in a write up. For example talk about it in more detail and present your information in graphs or pie charts. Hope this helps xx
Hi

I have my research and graphs on my lap top..how will we transfer and insert the graphs on the final write up day?

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (58)
17.31%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (94)
28.06%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (128)
38.21%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed