The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University of South Wales Applicants 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Name: Megan
Course: MSc wildlife and conservation management
Predicted grades: 2:1 (Actual grade)

I have received an unconditional offer and it was the only one I applied for.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Name: Maja
Course: MSc Wildlife Conservation and Management

I have received an unconditional offer.

(Happy as a radio :biggrin:)
Oh yay, you are doing the same course as me :smile: I’m so excited about this! I just want to start now.
Original post by MayaPapaya88
Name: Maja
Course: MSc Wildlife Conservation and Management

I have received an unconditional offer.

(Happy as a radio :biggrin:)
Original post by Megan_1988j
Oh yay, you are doing the same course as me :smile: I’m so excited about this! I just want to start now.

Well hello there, schoolmate! :biggrin: Me too!! Coming soon though! :smile:
Name: Khalid
Course: Medical sciences
Also applying at: Only offer as I'm already a student here

Hey all, great to see such a wide array of students applying to USW! I'm currently, already a student here studying Human Biology from year 0 (A foundation year due to not completing my A2 levels at sixth form)

Any questions about the campus or anything science-based then do not hesitate to contact.
P.S. It's a great University with really good lecturers which are always willing to go the extra mile, as long as you're willing to do the same!
That's great news, might end up on the same course as myself. The interview was really good for me too so hope it went all well for yourself too. Any idea who you had for your interview? It was hands-down one of the most comfortable interviews which I had been to as my interviewer was my current course leader as I'm already a student at USW!
You firmed any choices yet?

Original post by Lucybradders__
Hey, I've got my interview for this tomorrow :wink:

Name: Lucy
Course: Medical Sciences
Predicted grades: AAB
Also applying at Edinburgh, Cardiff, Nottingham and Leeds.

I've already got a conditional offer from Leeds!!
Reply 46
Name: Ayla
Course: Social sciences foundation year of youth
Predicted grades: D*D* in health and social care level 3
I have a conditional place at that u
University of South Wales in Treforest. Minimum I need is a PP which is what I need to finish my current course so basically a secured place
Well hello there, schoolmate! :biggrin: Me too!! Coming soon though! :smile:

Have you sorted out funding yet? I had a look at the student finance but it wouldn’t let me apply yet.
Have you sorted out funding yet? I had a look at the student finance but it wouldn’t let me apply yet.

Yeah I tried but at some point it said the applications are available in Summer 2018!

Are you going to an Open evening in April? In case you haven't been yet :smile:
Original post by khalidmitha
That's great news, might end up on the same course as myself. The interview was really good for me too so hope it went all well for yourself too. Any idea who you had for your interview? It was hands-down one of the most comfortable interviews which I had been to as my interviewer was my current course leader as I'm already a student at USW!
You firmed any choices yet?

Hey, I can’t remember who were my interviewers but I felt the same about it- a really calming environment. South Wales is possibly my insurance choice with Edinburgh definitely being my firm. What about you? x
Yeah I tried but at some point it said the applications are available in Summer 2018!

Are you going to an Open evening in April? In case you haven't been yet :smile:

Yeah I will keep checking. And I have already been to an open evening. Are you going? It wouldn’t harm to go to another one, can ask some more questions.
Yeah I will keep checking. And I have already been to an open evening. Are you going? It wouldn’t harm to go to another one, can ask some more questions.

I pvt messaged you about it :wink:
Oh awesome, I'll see you there then! I am going 😁
Reply 52
Name: Lewys
Course: Civil engineering
Predicted grades: BBC

I’ve got my interview for civil engineering and quantity surveying on the network 75 scheme ran here! Can anyone else relate (relate to the courses not just network75)?? Any info which can help on interview??
Nick,
Hazard and Disaster management MSc at Pontypridd,
Anyone else?
Matthew Lewis
BA (Hons) Popular and Commercial Music
Anyone fancy a coffee?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending