I hate college Watch

kate426
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
DO WAT U LOVE/ENJOY u love psychology then u may enjoy get a psychology degree if u go to uni and a psychology jobs such as psychologist and a foresenic pschologist or a psychiatrist (dont really want i considered it as a job but now 🤔🙄) anyway i used to be depressed during particular periods in school as a result of bad friends or the need for more friends wat i think u should do is don't care want anyone things about u only wat matters to u and that is your own happiness not the happiness of others or acceptance and then the real friends will roll in when they see u do u. Participate more in class activity ie class discussions
heretoh4lp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey, I have the same issues I have anxiety and depression and am also studying maths as one of my subjects I hate being at college because for the first four months I was heavily bullied because of my skin colour. Overall I have missed 95/300 of all of my lessons since Septemeber, 2018. I know it's hard to integrate into but don't force or feel forced to talk to people because others are, trust it's not worth it I know. Hanging out alone is not bad and don't feel sad if you are. Also, don't wish you were like other because as an individual you never will be and others may also be having a tough time - find a few friends to alternate between and just keep the convos lighthearted. many people enjoy that!I hope you find peace!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.47%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.65%
No, but I want to start (189)
35.8%
No, I am unable to (123)
23.3%
No, I chose not to (152)
28.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise