The Student Room Group

Enuite bathrooms for first years at Oxford?

Just wondering which colleges have (lots of) ensuite bathrooms for the first years, there used to be a page on the internet but its gone now!

Particularly interested about Exeter, Univ, New ?
En suite bathrooms? You'll be expecting a manservant, a gym with an indoor swimming pool, steamroom and sauna next. No lectures or tutorials before 11am and three hours for lunch.
Reply 2
I think that most colleges will only offer ensuite bathrooms to first years if they have a specific medical need for one, although it can vary a lot from college to college. Some first year rooms have sinks, though, and I'm sure you'll get used to sharing a bathroom very quickly.
Reply 3
Original post by KingHarold
En suite bathrooms? You'll be expecting a manservant, a gym with an indoor swimming pool, steamroom and sauna next. No lectures or tutorials before 11am and three hours for lunch.

mature
Original post by tmg1999
Just wondering which colleges have (lots of) ensuite bathrooms for the first years, there used to be a page on the internet but its gone now!

Don't know about those colleges, but most freshers at Christ Church are accommodated in Blue Boar Quad, and have ensuite showers and toilets.

Oh, and you do get a manservant - or womanservant - too, only at Oxford they are called "scouts".
Yes - most ensuites are accommodated by your scout putting a jug of hot water on a hinged shelf outside your door - or maybe things have moved on now ?
Original post by tmg1999

Lincoln i think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending