The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Anyone starting nursing degree at UOM?

how are you all feeling for monday? i'm nervous AF , mostly worried about getting lost lol
Reply 1
Original post by Afra_99
how are you all feeling for monday? i'm nervous AF , mostly worried about getting lost lol

I am:biggrin: What field of Nursing are you studying? I'll deffo get lost and I'm sure others will too, don't worry about it:h:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Rach2016
I am:biggrin: What field of Nursing are you studying? I'll deffo get lost and I'm sure others will too, don't worry about it:h:

child nursing :smile: you?? and true hhahah
Reply 3
Original post by Afra_99
child nursing :smile: you?? and true hhahah

Mental health nursing:smile: are you living at home or have you moved?
Reply 4
Mental health nursing:smile: are you living at home or have you moved?

i live in manchester and its like 20 minutes on bus cause of so many stops :frown:, you?? and do you know what documents we should bring tomorrow?
Reply 5
Original post by Afra_99
i live in manchester and its like 20 minutes on bus cause of so many stops :frown:, you?? and do you know what documents we should bring tomorrow?

Yeah it's like 20 minutes on the train for me:smile: Don't think you need your dbs documents till Thursday, I'm just gonna bring my driving licence I think.
Reply 6
Yeah it's like 20 minutes on the train for me:smile: Don't think you need your dbs documents till Thursday, I'm just gonna bring my driving licence I think.

ohh where you from?? and do you know anyone tomorrow, i dont know anyone and im hella nervous :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Afra_99
ohh where you from?? and do you know anyone tomorrow, i dont know anyone and im hella nervous :frown:

Stockport and no, most people are moving away from home:smile:
Reply 8
Stockport and no, most people are moving away from home:smile:

ohhh okay, well good luck for tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending