The Student Room Group

Payments schedulded but awaiting confirmation?

On my account I have a message that says Yout application has been approved and it allows me to view how much I will get for each semester etc. The 'STATUS' box is also Green. But when i clicked on 'view payments' on the status for the 3 different loans which apparently the first will not come until the 18th of OCT (EDIT: i got it wrong i was looking at the tuition payment not the maintenance loan)... anyways the status is ''Awaiting confirmation'' of which means:
''We'll make your payments once your university or college has confirmed you're registered on your course. You might need to give your Student Finance Entitlement letter to your university or college before they can do this.''

I've already received an email that i have been enrolled on the course. And this Student Finance Entitlement Letter I suppose I must have (mum keeps these things safe etc) but do i need to send it in the post to them? They never told me that...
(edited 6 years ago)
Have you been to your uni's actual enrolment yet?
Reply 2
Original post by Amanda Christina
Have you been to your uni's actual enrolment yet?

No the enrolment is on the 16th. Right so that may be when they send the confirmation ok. I have completed the student enrollment however.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by James385
No the enrolment say is on the 16th. Right so that may be when they send the confirmation ok. I have completed the student enrollment however.

You'll probably have to bring your finance info (the letter) to the uni during enrolment and then they confirm it for you.
Reply 4
Im is still awaiting confirmation after uni confirmed on the 7th. My lectures start on Monday. Uni said they have sent it over. Still nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending