T3rri1985
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi everyone, just sent my UCAS application to two universities. The waiting begins. Does anyone know how quickly you start to get responses?
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by T3rri1985)
Hi everyone, just sent my UCAS application to two universities. The waiting begins. Does anyone know how quickly you start to get responses?
You should get an acknowledgement email pretty soon just to let you know that the university has received your application. Unfortunately you can then have quite a long wait until you hear whether you have been selected for interview or not.

If you haven't had acknowledgements 2-3 weeks after applying then you may want to send an email to the admissions department to confirm they have received your application.
T3rri1985
Rep:
?
Got my welcome email and tracking info from UCAS so guess it's just time to be patient 😊
smiliyy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Wow, that's quick. Good luck!
Can I ask what unis you applied to?
T3rri1985
Rep:
?
Just Sunderland and Teesside. I don't have the option to travel away. What about you?
chall1404
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just Sunderland and Teesside. I don't have the option to travel away. What about you?
I sent off to Sunderland and Northumbria about 3 weeks ago too! What intake for Sunderland have you applied for?
T3rri1985
Rep:
?
September 2018. What about you?
T3rri1985
Rep:
?
I spoke to Sunderland and they said we should hear something for Sept 2018 intake by end of October beginning of November as they sort the April intake out first.
smiliyy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ohh alright. I am thinking of kings, city, manchester, de montford, and Salford.
chall1404
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I spoke to Sunderland and they said we should hear something for Sept 2018 intake by end of October beginning of November as they sort the April intake out first.
I applied for the April one. Still haven’t heard anything though 🙈. The waiting game is bloody awful!
T3rri1985
Rep:
?
Tell me about it. Just hope my personal statement was good enough x

(Original post by chall1404)
I applied for the April one. Still haven’t heard anything though 🙈. The waiting game is bloody awful!
chall1404
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tell me about it. Just hope my personal statement was good enough x
Same! Applying independently so I didn’t really have many people to look over it.
I had a few nurses at work check it over though so fingers crossed!
3 weeks has seemed a lifetime so far!
emigla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just sent my application to my tutor, I have applied to DMU, GCU, UWE and Huddersfield let me know when you hear back from the unis!
T3rri1985
Rep:
?
Good luck and will do xx
chall1404
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emigla)
Just sent my application to my tutor, I have applied to DMU, GCU, UWE and Huddersfield let me know when you hear back from the unis!
I will do. You too! Good luck!
chall1404
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Good luck and will do xx
any responses yet? all I have had is an acknowledgement email
T3rri1985
Rep:
?
Not yet. My two choices have told me I won't hear anything until end of October beginning of November. Probably standard for many x
GemmaPartington
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I sent my application off today for Mental Health Nursing! Ahhh so nervous to hear back. I applied for John Moores University. Hoping to hear back soon, the waiting is making me so anxious. Would love to know if anymore else has applied for LJMU for September 2018
T3rri1985
Rep:
?
I've got an interview for one of my two choices on the 2nd of November eeeeek!!!
chall1404
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've got an interview for one of my two choices on the 2nd of November eeeeek!!!
Congratulations. Was it sunderland? Let me know how it goes!
I’ll keep you posted when/if I hear something back. Wait is awful!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (385)
56.78%
I don't have everything I need (293)
43.22%

Watched Threads