Light.Y
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey all I'm wanting to self study economics (edexcl) I've bought the cgp revision and also have got access to economics 5th edition by Alan Anderton. Is it possible to get an A using these and are past papers. And how important are past papers in economics relative to say chemistry where they are very important.. do the questions repeat themselves ??
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Zystra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Edexcel Econ here too. Alain Anderton is the way to go. The style of questions are always the same (eg in macro the last question is always about how a government policy will affect an economy). However there aren't too many resources in the form of past papers (well of the new paper). Past papers are important but you can't do them like maths and science because they aren't in abundance.

Also check out mathsandphysicstutor - it has good econ resources. It's SO hard to self learn economics, it's hard enough in class but I wish you the best of luck
sujannp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
does anyone have a pdf file of alain anderton economics A2?
sabeennn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Light.Y)
Hey all I'm wanting to self study economics (edexcl) I've bought the cgp revision and also have got access to economics 5th edition by Alan Anderton. Is it possible to get an A using these and are past papers. And how important are past papers in economics relative to say chemistry where they are very important.. do the questions repeat themselves ??
Hey, do you have a link to the book? or did you purchase it? also, did you sit for edexcel IALs?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (275)
34.03%
No (533)
65.97%

Watched Threads