I'm an A-Level student studying Mathematics, Physics and Product Design. For product design I plan to build a piece of furniture (i.e: a deal, table, coffee table or drawers) for university students. Here's my questions for you:
1.What piece of furniture would you be more interested in purchasing: desk, cupboard, table, coffee table or chest of drawers?
2. Would you prefer flat pack furniture or transformable furniture, for example a coffee table that can turn into a chest of drawers (multifunctional basically)?
3. Would a compact design with a storage feature implemented be a big selling point to you as a university student, if not, what would you be a big selling point to you?
4. A personal question, what is your age and what budget would you be looking to spend on said pieces of furniture?
5. Finally, as a university student yourself, what furniture would you want, are there any unique features you'd like (i.e: infinity table, USB charging port, storage etc)? An opportunity to freestyle a piece of ideal furniture you'd like and let me know
Any answers would be appreciated, thank you.
**Public Contact Information:** If Applicable
Product Design Q&A Watch
- Thread Starter
- Official TSR Representative
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.