Where can I find A-level physics and maths help

Watch this thread
Conam
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have just started my A-levels and am studying Chemistry, Physics and Maths, at GCSE I was able to find alot of good revision websites and online lessons, i find YouTube channels very useful but a lot of the ones I used for GCSE don't do A-level videos, does anyone know where I can find a good youtube channel or any websites to help for physics and maths
RKD123
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
For Maths, past papers and text books are probably best. Mr Barton maths has a great archive of loads of past papers and mark schemes. Check out Physics and Math Tutor (physicsandmathstutor.com), which I found super useful, loads of practice questions. Get a CGP revision guide for Physics and Chemistry, I didn't think they were that useful for Maths though tbh.
Conam
Rep:
(Original post by RKD123)
For Maths, past papers and text books are probably best. Mr Barton maths has a great archive of loads of past papers and mark schemes. Check out Physics and Math Tutor (physicsandmathstutor.com), which I found super useful, loads of practice questions. Get a CGP revision guide for Physics and Chemistry, I didn't think they were that useful for Maths though tbh.
Thankyou for the advice, are the CPG books suited to all exam boards?
RKD123
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Conam)
Thankyou for the advice, are the CPG books suited to all exam boards?
They have exam board specific books. Make sure you get the right one. I found mine especially useful for Chemistry
Conam
Rep:
They have exam board specific books. Make sure you get the right one. I found mine especially useful for Chemistry
Ok, thankyou for your advice 😃 Do you know any good YouTube channels just out of curiosity?
RKD123
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Conam)
Ok, thankyou for your advice 😃 Do you know any good YouTube channels just out of curiosity?
Crash Course is good for Chemistry and Physics
Conam
Rep:
Crash Course is good for Chemistry and Physics
Ok thankyou for the help 👌
Notnek
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
In addition to websites already mentioned you can also get help with any topic on TSR in the maths and physics forums
Conam
Rep:
(Original post by Notnek)
In addition to websites already mentioned you can also get help with any topic on TSR in the maths and physics forums
Ok, thankyou for your help 😃👌
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (59)
66.29%
No (23)
25.84%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.87%

Watched Threads