BrandonLocke
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am doing the EPQ project on a subject I have a large interest in and I need some assistance with it. Trying to get an early start because I flopped on my courework last yearDoes it have to be a question which you need to answer? How can I structure it? Any suggestions would be appreciated
Ze Witcher
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BrandonLocke)
I am doing the EPQ project on a subject I have a large interest in and I need some assistance with it. Trying to get an early start because I flopped on my courework last yearDoes it have to be a question which you need to answer? How can I structure it? Any suggestions would be appreciated
Does it have to be a question which you need to answer?
- it has to be a question where you can do a lot of relevant research, so yes

How can I structure it?
- anyway you want since it's independant. Just plan and do your research first and then think about structure

Here's my EPQ essay from 2017: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...lc1cWQyQmk4OU0
Make sure you focus on your project diary, that thing you have to fill out (forgot the name) and presentation -- they're important, if not more, than your essay.
BrandonLocke
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Project Diary?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (535)
34.01%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (648)
41.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (318)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise