Latkinson69
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Not sure how dual honours courses work so, if I am gonna be starting History and English (at LJMU) would there be a specific class of just the people doing that double course or will I be in history classes with people just doing a history course and English classes with people just doing English? How will it work?
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Latkinson69)
Not sure how dual honours courses work so, if I am gonna be starting History and English (at LJMU) would there be a specific class of just the people doing that double course or will I be in history classes with people just doing a history course and English classes with people just doing English? How will it work?
I think it's most likely that you'll be sitting modules (the history ones) with people doing straight history and other modules (the English ones) with those doing straight English. You'll have to see!
Latkinson69
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by CatusStarbright)
I think it's most likely that you'll be sitting modules (the history ones) with people doing straight history and other modules (the English ones) with those doing straight English. You'll have to see!
you were right
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Latkinson69)
you were right
Ah good. That's how it's working for me too with my Law with French Law course. I do the Law modules with everyone doing straight Law and the French one with everyone doing French.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (32)
32%
No - I have already returned home (10)
10%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (23)
23%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (7)
7%
No - I live at home during term anyway (28)
28%

Watched Threads