The Student Room Group

What to prepare for a mini-pupillage?

I am about to have my first mini-pupillage so I am super nervous right now. I was informed that I would be able to look over some papers of a bankruptcy hearing before attending it. Although I guess I am not expected to have much knowledge on the issue (I did not study any bankruptcy-related modules), is there anything I can do to prepare myself for the hearing or the topic?
Unless the mini-pupillage is assessed, there is nothing to be nervous about.

If you wanted to you could do a small amount of background reading into bankruptcy so that you can have more idea what is going on. Reading a textbook would be total overkill, but it might be useful to know the absolute basics about who can make a bankruptcy petition and when and what they need to show to succeed.
Original post by Forum User
Unless the mini-pupillage is assessed, there is nothing to be nervous about.

If you wanted to you could do a small amount of background reading into bankruptcy so that you can have more idea what is going on. Reading a textbook would be total overkill, but it might be useful to know the absolute basics about who can make a bankruptcy petition and when and what they need to show to succeed.

Thank you for your reply! Is it a good idea to get everyone some cakes as a little thank you gift at the end of the mini-pupillage?
Original post by bcks
Thank you for your reply! Is it a good idea to get everyone some cakes as a little thank you gift at the end of the mini-pupillage?

I never gave any gifts to any of my mini-pupil supervisors, but I don't see why you shouldn't if you really want to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending