Will university of Leicester accept grades AAE? Watch

rosel100
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am studying classical civilisation, english language & literature and german for my my A-levels. I am predicted an A for both english and classical civ but an E for german as I am really struggling with it. Would Leicester accept this as I have been told that there is leniency with languages as they are more difficult.

Or what good universities would accept these grades?
Thanks
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rosel100)
I am studying classical civilisation, english language & literature and german for my my A-levels. I am predicted an A for both english and classical civ but an E for german as I am really struggling with it. Would Leicester accept this as I have been told that there is leniency with languages as they are more difficult.

Thanks
Whats the course you are applying for and how many grades would you fall shsort. It all depends what they want and how many people make the grade that year. If you think you are on for an E in German which isnt really good enough then consider doing an A level in one year or a btec subsidiary diploma. Both doable in a year and a C would probably save you depending on the course. Talk to your teacher about realistic prospects of turning it round.
University of Leicester
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rosel100)

Thanks
Hi,

I'd advise ringing or emailing the Admissions office, as entry really depends on what course you're applying for.
The contact details are +44 (0)116 252 5281 [email protected] for undergraduates (people doing their first degree), or +44 (0)116 252 5381 [email protected] for postgraduates (people doing subsequent degrees).

I hope this helps you

Jai
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.88%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.45%

Watched Threads