The Student Room Group

Would unrealistic predicted grades lead to uni rejections

Would unrealistic predicted grades lead to uni rejections as i know some may have differing opinions on what can be regarded as possible to get and what isnt regarded as possible in terms of achieving certain grades
Original post by user67
Would unrealistic predicted grades lead to uni rejections as i know some may have differing opinions on what can be regarded as possible to get and what isnt regarded as possible in terms of achieving certain grades

Admissions tutors are not dim. They will be able to tell from your application and references whether you are likely to achieve your predicted grades. They will not make you an offer if they feel you are unlikely to meet their standard offer.
Original post by user67

Yes it certainly could, if you don't have mitigating circumstances then it could look quite suspicious if you were predicted more than a grade higher in each subject.

Quick Reply

Latest