(Original post by hopefulmedic101)
    Hopefully me! Really love the sound of Keele
    Woo I'm not the only one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 10LFC10)
    Woo I'm not the only one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Kind of worried about the roles and responsibilities form T,T. I do have 4 examples to write about but some of them are very short term. Hopefully it wont matter too much as I do have a lot to write about them especially my long term voluntary work How are you feeling?

Kind of worried about the roles and responsibilities form T,T. I do have 4 examples to write about but some of them are very short term. Hopefully it wont matter too much as I do have a lot to write about them especially my long term voluntary work How are you feeling?
    well I have a lot of work experience, but putting it into the requirement of the form and the few characters you are allowed is difficult!

ReputationRep:
    well I have a lot of work experience, but putting it into the requirement of the form and the few characters you are allowed is difficult!
    True I've heard about how subjective the R&R form is to mark as well. I'm sure I'll have loads to write about though when the time comes.

Just getting down to 4000 characters for the personal statement has been a nightmare :sigh: Where else are you applying?

True I've heard about how subjective the R&R form is to mark as well. I'm sure I'll have loads to write about though when the time comes.

Just getting down to 4000 characters for the personal statement has been a nightmare :sigh: Where else are you applying?
    ah my ucas has gone! (well currently waiting for my uni to submit it) also applied to nottingham, st georges and swansea (all graduate entry)

how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    ah my ucas has gone! (well currently waiting for my uni to submit it) also applied to nottingham, st georges and swansea (all graduate entry)

how about yourself?
    Manchester, Bristol and Newcastle partners undergrad. What did you do your degree in?

Manchester, Bristol and Newcastle partners undergrad. What did you do your degree in?

biomedical sciences so hopefully I should have a good basis haha

ReputationRep:
    biomedical sciences so hopefully I should have a good basis haha
    Wow! yes you should be really knowledgeable then. Good luck with your application!

Wow! yes you should be really knowledgeable then. Good luck with your application!
    you too! I take it you are from the newcastle area then doing the partners scheme?

ReputationRep:
    you too! I take it you are from the newcastle area then doing the partners scheme?
    Ah nope, the partners scheme actually is open nationwide

Ah nope, the partners scheme actually is open nationwide
    oh is it, i apologise!

ReputationRep:
    Hey dude i applied manchester too, whats your ukcat? i got 685, hopefully it will be enough to make the interview cut

ReputationRep:
    oh is it, i apologise! I did my degree up there thats all haha
    It's fine I really loved Newcatle at open day and would love to go there! Just worried my UKCAT wont cut it even through partners haha

It's fine I really loved Newcatle at open day and would love to go there! Just worried my UKCAT wont cut it even through partners haha
    how did it go??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singhaman)
    Hey dude i applied manchester too, whats your ukcat? i got 685, hopefully it will be enough to make the interview cut
    685 is amazing dont worry! 613 . Not expecting an interview from Manchester at all but thought I'd go for it since they say they'll assess applicants holistically and the socio-demographic stuff for UKCAT thresholds (widening participation perks xD) plus the rest of my stats aren't too bad!

hey you never know until the results are actually finalised

ReputationRep:
    how did it go??
    Not too great - 613. Thankfully not in the bottom 20% so I'm still in for Keele haha

Not too great - 613. Thankfully not in the bottom 20% so I'm still in for Keele haha
    definitely ok for keele

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.