dvbabvak
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Im studying inspector calls, macbeth , christmas carol and power and conflict cluster. Does anyone recommend any good resources?
username2896540
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Try MrBruff on Youtube, he goes in depth in all aspects of English Lit (and Lang) and especially helped me with learning the quotes for the Power and Conflict poems
All in all, he's the best resource I used and thanks to him I decided to do English Lit for A Level
driedmangoxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
York notes revision guides are 100% the best
Carbon Dioxide
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you're doing AQA, consider that only the Cambridge University Press (or just Cambridge) have published AQA-approved textbooks for the three books you are studying (they've also done a book on poems, but nobody's got AQA approval in that sector yet). To my awareness, CGP's revision guides for poetry are quite good, but make sure you make your own notes on them (and the books, too). All three books are available in printed form from any good bookshop, including that one named after the world's second-longest river. You should have got your poetry anthology from your English department.

...but, of course, this is just if you're doing AQA. Correct me if you're on Edexcel, OCR, or WJEC-Eduqas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?