The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Physics Year 1 Checklist

Hey guys.
So basically since im new to this course and i want to be organised this year for Physics. With GCSE's, this wasn't too hard, but in only a few weeks I already have a stack of sheets from like 4 lessons and I don't know how to organise my Physics ones.

What i was looking for was something for me to stick onto a divider in my folder and would have a list of all the pages that i need for the course. So like it would have:
Module 2:
Page x
Page y

If you understand what mean, its like a checklist but more like the pages of the textbook condensed into an excel document but like would have all the pages that would fill up a folder with all the content i need for a physics exam. You probably don't understand what I mean but if you do then please let me know of any websites or places where I could get such document.
Thanks guysss :smile:
Hi there,
So I finished OCR physics last year, and I got an A* despite the practical paper being a nightmare. When I made my folder, each main topic from my Kerboodle book/OCR specification would have its own plastic wallet, which would include my handwritten notes on that topic. On this you can stick the section from the specification relevant to that topic. I wouldn't be taking up too much time keeping everything neat and nice looking, rather keep it simple and spend more time on studying and covering content at home yourself ahead of college. Along with notes for each topic I did a question by topic pack / exam pack like those found on cowen physics website.
Original post by suhaylpatel786
Hi there,
So I finished OCR physics last year, and I got an A* despite the practical paper being a nightmare. When I made my folder, each main topic from my Kerboodle book/OCR specification would have its own plastic wallet, which would include my handwritten notes on that topic. On this you can stick the section from the specification relevant to that topic. I wouldn't be taking up too much time keeping everything neat and nice looking, rather keep it simple and spend more time on studying and covering content at home yourself ahead of college. Along with notes for each topic I did a question by topic pack / exam pack like those found on cowen physics website.

Oh ok. That does sound lile a good way to do it tbh. My school havent given me a kerboodle login yet but im getting one soon so ill be able to do that then. Thanks for the idea and advice. Much appreciated 😀

Quick Reply

Latest