The Student Room Group

Boys if you have any questions for us girls we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by southerngothic
Yes.

Your brother/sister is proof of that.

Lesbians and gay people exist also.

That's a pretty weak argument, there's been lots of cases of siblings being split up at birth and somehow finding each other later in life and ****ing without having a clue. So arguably you could say that it's a societal thing rather than biological which stops relatives ****ing.

The truth is that lots of long term relationships often start as friendships, eventually the friends become so close they start to become attracted to each other I'm sure you've seen it happen at your school/college/uni.

I'd say boys and girls can only be friends if BOTH parties aren't attracted to each other in the slightest, otherwise the odds are one party is going to develop feels.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
The girls I'm talking about look like dogs though.

Spoiler

I guess they like the dog filter.
Original post by Woeful
Women are actually way worse. Sure some men cheat but women are actually malicious and pretty evil whereas men are just jerks.

But there is also the thing that not every women is the same. I feel sorry for those that are nice and caring and still get cheated on.
Original post by Anonymous
Why are you all so obsessed with your appearance and influenced by each other ? I know the answers already but yeah

Not every girl is. I am not influenced by anyone.
Original post by tybh91
Both, but personality of course overules looks. Imagine talking to a good looking guy but he has the ugliest peronality. Nuh, uh. Personality definately matters more.

I respect that 👏🏼
Original post by TheAlchemistress
But there is also the thing that not every women is the same. I feel sorry for those that are nice and caring and still get cheated on.

It's true not all women are the same and neither are all men but we still all get tarnished by the same brush.

Pleas explain how apparently all men are jerks then
Original post by bellions
omg guys really need to make a forum like this cause there are so many things i want to know about them

We have one xD, made by me, just go onto my profile, click on recent posts, its there :tongue:
In what term?

When they urinate.
is it possible for boys and girls to talk normally as opposed to alienating the other gender like we're experiencing some alien culture lol.

my other question is: how was your day :h:
Original post by AryanGh
is it possible for boys and girls to talk normally as opposed to alienating the other gender like we're experiencing some alien culture lol.

yhh it is possible, but i guess that might depend on what topics you guys would bring up in a conversation
and my day is good thank you :smile: how's yours?
Original post by animeamanda1412
yhh it is possible, but i guess that might depend on what topics you guys would bring up in a conversation
and my day is good thank you :smile: how's yours?

Bearing in mind, boys do this to girls often too, it's a two way street, so dudes are also guilty of this lol

Alright, a lot of revision though! Just starting a levels!
Original post by AryanGh

Yes of course it is. Maybe some people are more awkward than others, but it's perfectly fine to talk to the boys/girls normally.

Btw, my day has been fine :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AryanGh
Bearing in mind, boys do this to girls often too, it's a two way street, so dudes are also guilty of this lol

Alright, a lot of revision though! Just starting a levels!

true say XDD
and ahhh, good luck! how you finding sixth form so far? which do you prefer, secondary school or sixth form?
true say XDD
and ahhh, good luck! how you finding sixth form so far? which do you prefer, secondary school or sixth form?

sixth form for sure, however i haven't had time to properly experience it! ive just been swamped with hwk!
Original post by AryanGh
sixth form for sure, however i haven't had time to properly experience it! ive just been swamped with hwk!

ahhh thats peak
what subjects you doing?
ahhh thats peak
what subjects you doing?

further maths, maths, physics, chemistry
It's true not all women are the same and neither are all men but we still all get tarnished by the same brush.

Pleas explain how apparently all men are jerks then

They are, I get not all guys are. But I just have personal reasons to hate men.
When they urinate.

They just sit down and pee.
Original post by AryanGh
further maths, maths, physics, chemistry

ooooo, good luck g
They are, I get not all guys are. But I just have personal reasons to hate men.

If you have a reason to seriotype all men as jerks then I think you're the jerk, not everyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending