Boys if you have any questions for us girls we will answer Watch

Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
I don't think it's luck? Surely if he's considered attractive but he doesn't think so then that's more a confidence issue.
Oh, right. Must have misread it.
lmaooome
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by HabibSyed)
How you not gonna know your own body?

I can tell you how many time I can *** before I'm empty, my regeneration time, length average, length excited, average duration ect. I could probably find out how far I can *** too.
uno i have a life. i don't just there and examine my body goshhhhh
fatima17k
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by qasim_96)
I guess ultimately both will play some sort of role in deciding whether you like someone or not.
Thanks
Yhh loool
And np 😂😇
Anonymous #5
Report 2 years ago
What do you say are the tell tale signs you're interested in us?
(firstly) before you've even spoke to us, what do you do? Do you just look alot do you do subtle gestures or something?
(secondly) after you've talked to us for a while and kinda know us what do you do/what signals would you say you give out?
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
(Original post by lmaooome)
i have to deal with the pain of liking a guy when they just consider us as "friends". smhhhhhhhh
Sad times. #GirlProblems
TheGoodPharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lmaooome)
TheGoodPharaoh do you know this too
Oh hell no
31shotscrazy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
Consider yourself lucky because you are getting a girl who likes you despite of your looks.
"despite of your looks" LMAO you made it seem like I am the ugliest living shrek looking creature to have ever existed.
HabibSyed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
Oh hell no
Buddy, you're slacking.

🤔🤔🤔
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
(Original post by 31shotscrazy)
"despite of your looks" LMAO you made it seem like I am the ugliest living shrek looking creature to have ever existed.
No, i didn't. 😂 It was a misunderstanding. At least you have a good personality so looks wouldn't even matter.
lmaooome
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
(firstly) before you've even spoke to us, what do you do? Do you just look alot do you do subtle gestures or something?
(secondly) after you've talked to us for a while and kinda know us what do you do/what signals would you say you give out?
if i roast u every minute of every day but smile when i see you -- i like u! otherwise i'm taken.

"subtle gestures" lol no i'd just ignore you.
lmaooome
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
Oh hell no
thank goodness gracious.
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
Damn I wish I could write an essay on this.

If I like a guy, I will just be shy and dread talking to him. I would look at him a lot, but wouldn't speak to him. It's embarrassing honestly speaking to your crush.

If I talked to the guy, then lucky me. It's great if I know more things more about the guy, because I would admire him more. But if I don't then that's just sad. I would just tell the guy to be honest if I liked him.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
is there a specific way that you look at a guy that you find attractive that is different to a non attractive guy?
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
is there a specific way that you look at a guy that you find attractive that is different to a non attractive guy?
I guess if I liked a guy I would look at him in a admirable way. If it was just a guy or friend I would just look.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 years ago
Damn I wish I could write an essay on this.

If I like a guy, I will just be shy and dread talking to him. I would look at him a lot, but wouldn't speak to him. It's embarrassing honestly speaking to your crush.

If I talked to the guy, then lucky me. It's great if I know more things more about the guy, because I would admire him more. But if I don't then that's just sad. I would just tell the guy to be honest if I liked him.
Aighty. another question, how often do you notice dudes looking at you?
like, if you're just walking around and look at everyone around you at one time, how many of them would you know have looked at you? ive heard you guys notice it alot more as guys are obvious when they do it :P
liverpool786110
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why are so many girls cutting their hair now?
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
Aighty. another question, how often do you notice dudes looking at you?
like, if you're just walking around and look at everyone around you at one time, how many of them would you know have looked at you? ive heard you guys notice it alot more as guys are obvious when they do it :P
Guys are too obvious I swear to God because they full on look at girls. I wouldn't know, I mean I went to a sixth form full of roadmen and pervs so quite a lot. But since I changed sixth forms not much.
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
(Original post by liverpool786110)
They have the confidence of not being judged. 😊
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by liverpool786110)
because shorter hair is beautiful
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
I guess if I liked a guy I would look at him in a admirable way. If it was just a guy or friend I would just look.
could you elaborate on the admirable part lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.41%
Pop (214)
24.68%
Jazz (33)
3.81%
Classical (48)
5.54%
Hip-Hop (167)
19.26%