The Student Room Group

Boys if you have any questions for us girls we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
What would you say if a guy wanted to pick your ass out?

Yuck. :vroam:
That he's got a revolting fetish and will be at home on fetlife.
Original post by I Love Feet
how to find women who also like feet?

Logon to fetlife.
There are also foot worship sites and kink forums for those with foot fetishes.
How about short boys?
and do u have sex drive?

I'm 5'1 and date guys over 5'4.
Yes.
Original post by Mess.
I still struggle to understand why someone would want to lick poo.

They dont wanna lick poo, they wanna pleasure you and thereby themselves. It's like saying that guys who give oral want to lick pee. Grow up.
Original post by londonmyst
Logon to fetlife.
There are also foot worship sites and kink forums for those with foot fetishes.

thanks I'll check out :smile:
They dont wanna lick poo, they wanna pleasure you and thereby themselves. It's like saying that guys who give oral want to lick pee. Grow up.

It’s not though. Oral, the pee goes in the first lick so it’s fine. With rimming the poo winnets are stuck just inside the ******* so when you put your tongue in, you are grasping on to poo winnets that are holding on like barnacles.

I’m fine if people want to lick poo but they should at least understand that it is poo they are licking, so that they understand the health dangers.
Original post by Mess.
It’s not though. Oral, the pee goes in the first lick so it’s fine. With rimming the poo winnets are stuck just inside the ******* so when you put your tongue in, you are grasping on to poo winnets that are holding on like barnacles.

I’m fine if people want to lick poo but they should at least understand that it is poo they are licking, so that they understand the health dangers.

what are the health dangers?
do girls masturbate? if so, when did u start it? and how often?
Original post by I Love Feet
how to find women who also like feet? any ladies here like feet?

Whenever I see this I instantly think of this guy, who was dating my sister at the time, texting me asking for a picture of my feet. I found it really weird.

Out of some interest, why do you like feet? To me they look unattractive.

Yes!

I started when I was about fifteen.
Original post by Em395
Whenever I see this I instantly think of this guy, who was dating my sister at the time, texting me asking for a picture of my feet. I found it really weird.

Out of some interest, why do you like feet? To me they look unattractive.

women feet are small and so cute looking - especially when they are exfoliated and taken care of don't you like the look of feet when the nails are done properly and just out of a bath and you just wanna feel them on you??
Original post by I Adore Feet
women feet are small and so cute looking - especially when they are exfoliated and taken care of don't you like the look of feet when the nails are done properly and just out of a bath and you just wanna feel them on you??

If they're taken care of sure, they look nice I guess.

Respecting your desires but personally, not really.
Original post by Mess.

what kind of women have you licked? just no.
If they're taken care of sure, they look nice I guess.

Respecting your desires but personally, not really.

I didn't mean. For that to be anonymous sorry
what is it like to have breast and vagina? not penis and testicles,
as a guy I think it's amazing if I had a nice set of boobs and could look at it anytime i want

Some girls do.
I never have.
what is it like to have breast and vagina? not penis and testicles,
as a guy I think it's amazing if I had a nice set of boobs and could look at it anytime i want

Um...it is just our normal. That is weird and we don't stare at ourselves naked, you know.
Original post by Em395
Um...it is just our normal. That is weird and we don't stare at ourselves naked, you know.

is it normal for women to fondle themselves and play with them? like I would if I could lol, but I'd probably just focus on my feet more and making them look pretty xx
Original post by I Adore Feet
what are the health dangers?

The same as all health dangers associated with investing fecal matter.
Original post by Mess.
The same as all health dangers associated with investing fecal matter.

yeah but what happens if you ingest it? also is there any ill health associated if you do it with feet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending