Where to buy cheap male designer clothes online?

Watch
IIPolaroidII
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
As the title says, where's the best place online to buy AUTHENTIC male designer
clothes on discount/sale?

EDIT BY CT:

Be careful, lots of fake designer clothing sites out there.

ASOS has designer clothes - 10% discount code here: https://www.asos.com/discover/studen...nt-validation/

For brands like Levis, Lacoste, Adidas etc go to Get The Label - https://www.getthelabel.com/c/lacoste

Always worth looking at TK Maxx - https://www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/men/clo...inStock&page=0

Finally, check out some of the eBay outlets - https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/Used-Designer-Clothing-UK
Last edited by Professor Oak; 1 year ago
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
asos tbh I get a lotta nice jackets on there but I had one problem getting my post from Edinburgh but I spoke to the merchant and she was very very kind and cooperative. Everything else went swimmingly, I'd suggest asos.
ivybridges
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
'Designer' clothes are designer for a reason - you can't really get them 'cheap' anywhere and have them be genuine. The place where most sales and offers can be found are their own brand websites, or stores like Selfridges and Harrods.

However, groups like ASOS do tend to make the cheaper products more accessible to people. So, I'd agree with the first reply that ASOS is a good place to look too.
kingng123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
All these people have no idea what they're talking about. Asos, really? That website just sells *****y generic looking clothes for way too much. I'd rather not buy clothes than buy some skin tight looking jeans from asos that last 2 months You need to wait on facebook groups, grailed (**** depop it sucks), wait for Ssense,matchesfashion, mr porter etc etc. Sales normally start december first week or so and increase as you move closer to boxing day. "cheap" is subjective, make sure you find a piece you love, and contiune to scour for it and have a rough idea how you willing to pay and when the time is right, kop.
study beats
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by IIPolaroidII)
get the label.com
patriciaringca
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello everyone I'm new here: ASOS is best i think
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I assume they do mens clothes too, have you heard of Vestiare Collective? You can often find pre-loved designer items and they are all authenticated. I have heard good reviews about this site, although it still isn't cheap.

Some designer stores do have sales or you could try shops like TK Maxx. Otherwise you could try Ebay, but be very careful when shopping on there!
tiny hobbit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by IIPolaroidII)
I thought the whole reason for buying designer clothes was so that you could show off how much you paid for them!
Barney Rumble
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You could try The Lads Room. They have some good deals on there from time to time.
sistab
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Bestsecrets.com has the best designer clothes but it's simply by invitation. If you want to join leave your email and I will add you.
kristina00
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by study beats)
get the label.com
brands-net.com. The best site for cheaper designer clothes. They offer Paypal payments and free delivery to any country.
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I always buy men’s designer clothes from Niro fashion as they have huge men’s designer clothing from several leading fashion labels.
Shekjen
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Follow @clothddd on Instagram they have good authentic designers for under retail price all the time!
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
For best mens designer clothing one can visit Nirofashion a male designer clothing store in Peterborough in UK. They have huge designer collection for men from different renowned brands such as Giorgio Armani, Versace, Moschino, Emporio Armani , D&G, Armani Jeans, Stone Island, CP Company, Evisu, Carhartt, RMC Jeans, Fred Perry, Scotch and Soda, Sugar Cane just to name a few.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (80)
21.74%
No (288)
78.26%

Watched Threads