I have a little crush on some boy at my gym (I'm a straight boy?)

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This boy is sooooo HOOOOOTTT. I don't know what to do. Does this mean I'm bi? This is the second time I have crushed on a boy in my life.
storm95
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
seems like it
hajima
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Depends on the level of attraction...
What would you do to him if he gave you free reign??
fatiana
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
OoOOoOooOooOo
This is interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Update us on what happens when you confess
Anonymous #1
(Original post by animeamanda1412)
OoOOoOooOooOo
This is interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Update us on what happens when you confess
confess?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Yotsuba)
Depends on the level of attraction...
What would you do to him if he gave you free reign??
wats a free reign?
fatiana
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
confess?
Yup, confess
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Nothing wrong with a man-crush, but think about you and him kissing and doing sexual things to each other - your reaction to those thoughts will tell you whether or not you're bi or just admiring his aesthetic appeal.
ivybridges
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
If you're a man and you find a guy intensely sexually attractive then you're not exclusively heterosexual.
Anonymous #1
Yup, confess
To who? About what?
hajima
Report 4 years ago
wats a free reign?
Like hypothetically if you were to be alone with each other, and he went over to you and you could sense things were heating up, how far would you take it.
Kissing?
Perhaps more?
fatiana
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
To who? About what?
To OPs crush about his love 🤷🏻*♀️
Anonymous #1
Like hypothetically if you were to be alone with each other, and he went over to you and you could sense things were heating up, how far would you take it.
Kissing?
Perhaps more?
I'd go snogging definitely, don't know about further tho :/
Anonymous #1
To OPs crush about his love 🤷🏻*♀️
You want me to tell the guy i have a crush on, i have a crush on him? Are you nuts xD. He's probably 95% straight. Also after i'm completely embarrased i have to look at him every time i go to the gym, also i would be known as "That gay guy" :/
hajima
Report 4 years ago
I'd go snogging definitely, don't know about further tho :/
Interesting, you're probably just a lil bit of a homosexual, you haven't got the gay don't worry kek
fatiana
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
You want me to tell the guy i have a crush on, i have a crush on him? Are you nuts xD. He's probably 95% straight. Also after i'm completely embarrased i have to look at him every time i go to the gym, also i would be known as "That gay guy" :/
Mate you never know, he couldn't be haunted himself and single and looking for a guy to BING BONG so take your chances
Anonymous #1
Interesting, you're probably just a lil bit of a homosexual, you haven't got the gay don't worry kek
xD i won't lol
Anonymous #1
Mate you never know, he couldn't be haunted himself and single and looking for a guy to BING BONG so take your chances
yeeeaaahhhh, naaa i'm alright, the consequences would be horrible xD
Anonymous #1
oh fair enough lol
hajima
Report 4 years ago
yeeeaaahhhh, naaa i'm alright, the consequences would be horrible xD
Have you tried talking to him? If you become friends first you might figure out some clues, also you can find out his social media to stalk tf outta that hot boi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
20.21%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
11.7%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.32%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (16)
17.02%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
24.47%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
21.28%

Watched Threads