Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Multiple times, in the back, leg, arm, front, neck and mouth. I have big manky bruises on my neck and my back.

Yes, I have been paintballing all day, and bloody enjoyed it. £50's a bit steep, mind. But flippin' 'eck, it was fun. BOOM BOOM BOOM! El presidente is dead. Hurrah!

been there, done that, got shot plenty of times. were did u go?

ReputationRep:
    Paintballing rocks, although it hurts slightly afterwards!

ReputationRep:
    would everybody stop getting shot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    been there, done that, got shot plenty of times. were did u go?
    Cramlington, which was considerably out of my way, especially as there's a course around the corner from me in Guisborough, but alas, that course is rubbish, hence us going all the way to Newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    It's only £25 at my nearest course
    And I was the only one not to have any bruises (although one did explode in my mouth {pukes})

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Cramlington, which was considerably out of my way, especially as there's a course around the corner from me in Guisborough, but alas, that course is rubbish, hence us going all the way to Newcastle.
    There's one near Darlington as well, which is where I've been and it's good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    It's only £25 at my nearest course
    And I was the only one not to have any bruises (although one did explode in my mouth {pukes})
    It was £14 to get in and get 100 bullets, and then £6 every other 100 you wanted.

I killed the president :cool:

i went 2 florida (but that was only cuz i was on holiday there)

ReputationRep:
    Multiple times, in the back, leg, arm, front, neck and mouth.
    This reminded me of a Chris Rock joke about Jenna Jameson at last year's VMAs.

ReputationRep:
    Can everybody stop getting shot?

ReputationRep:
    I've never done it. Anyone recommend it? And yes I'm used to rough sports - rugby, TKD fight nights etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I've never done it. Anyone recommend it? And yes I'm used to rough sports - rugby, TKD fight nights etc.
    It's bloody brilliant. Try and check out all the courses near you first though, get 'reviews' of them if you can and make sure their prices are clear before you go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Hang your head in shame! That cheap and obvious bon mot is owned by kikzen (look up the thread).

ReputationRep:
    It's bloody brilliant. Try and check out all the courses near you first though, get 'reviews' of them if you can and make sure their prices are clear before you go.
    Thanks for that. It's something I would probably consider at university considering my location...

What's a good price then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    youre late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    'Isn't 50 Cent a great rapper?!' 'He's been shot nine times!'
    Yeh, that's the one!

It's good to know I haven't totally lost it, and that somebody is on a level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    Yeh, that's the one!

I noticed you've edited your post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    Yeh, that's the one!

HE'S BEEN SHOT NINE TIMES :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I noticed you've edited your post
    Now, now. I can't rub the noses of others in the metaphorical brown stuff, can I?

I didn't want to sound elitist - because elitist just isn't me.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.